Future Album Titles!

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Album 62: Have A Little Faith

When Jacques Henri, as a new Christian, sells his art gallery to pursue "God's calling in faith", the gang in Odyssey track this mysterious behavior to a new television show hosted by Mike Mulligan. That's not all, though. With the school dance right around the corner, Priscilla must face the dilemma of finally expressing her long-hidden feelings for Barrett. When it comes to times like these, the gang in Odyssey always needs to trust in God and have a little faith!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Album 63

Connie and Jason are in the early stages of a relationship...until Monica Stone arrives in town after she gets out of jail. Jason gives up on Connie and starts a new relationship with Monica.....until he finds out that she is Regis Blackgaard's granddaughter.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

The Old Judge wrote:Album 62: Have A Little Faith

When Jacques Henri, as a new Christian, sells his art gallery to pursue "God's calling in faith", the gang in Odyssey track this mysterious behavior to a new television show hosted by Mike Mulligan. That's not all, though. With the school dance right around the corner, Priscilla must face the dilemma of finally expressing her long-hidden feelings for Barrett. When it comes to times like these, the gang in Odyssey always needs to trust in God and have a little faith!

Where can I buy this? 0=)
Jason
Cookies & Creme

How did I miss this topic until now? O.o

*Disclaimer: May or may not seem canon with previous albums in this topic.

Album 64: Trusting through the Unknown
Jason has become quite the advice giving guy lately. In fact he's begun mentoring a college student. Things take an unexpected twist when Jason's advice is followed to the T, but results in an expected way. Then later Jason is taken to the hospital, found by the river, but few answers on how he got there and what he was doing. His student feels betrayed in some ways, but wonders what happened. A young girl comes forth with information that seems to clear things up, but the question remains; Are the two events connected? All of this takes the gang in Odyssey on adventures that teach lessons on trusting God, helping others, and seeing the bigger picture through the mud. It's an album you won't want to miss.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

CreativeThinker101 wrote:That sounds awesome! I've had dreams about AIO as well...
When I was like, seven, I would dream about AIO because I would listen to it when I went to sleep. One time I dreamed that was a bus that picked me up and brought me to Whit's End and Whit gave me a Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod. Then I went on an Imagination Station with Donna Barclay! But one time, I had a dream while listening to Novacom. Not so pleasent...
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

The next album should be called: Unforgettable Moments
AIO's recent album titles aren't very good. For instance, The Deep End. The Deep End has nothing to do with AIO, Jesus, or anything! It's only mentioned once in the whole album! This is a serious problem for AIO since all of the guys (and girls) that work on AIO are slowly losing their creativity! What they need is a bunch of AIO kid fans to come up with ideas for them...
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Album 65: Somebody Loves Me

When the only bright spot of the Foster Creek ghetto, its small church, splits after the unexpected death of its pastor, the neighborhood quickly loses morale. With the Odyssey Police Department ready to quell the growing unrest, Whit leads a new generation of kids into the dirty streets and shady alleys to show the discontented citizens that Somebody does love them and wants to give them true peace.

Meanwhile, Mayor Hicks is delivered a stunning blow after his daughter is murdered by a city councilman. Driven by depression and rage, the mayor is on the verge of making a terrible mistake, when a chance encounter on the street changes his life forever. Through these twelve tumultuous episodes, the gang in Odyssey and at home learns that God can and does love anyone, anywhere, and in any circumstances.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

The Old Judge wrote:Album 65: Somebody Loves Me

When the only bright spot of the Foster Creek ghetto, its small church, splits after the unexpected death of its pastor, the neighborhood quickly loses morale. With the Odyssey Police Department ready to quell the growing unrest, Whit leads a new generation of kids into the dirty streets and shady alleys to show the discontented citizens that Somebody does love them and wants to give them true peace.

Meanwhile, Mayor Hicks is delivered a stunning blow after his daughter is murdered by a city councilman. Driven by depression and rage, the mayor is on the verge of making a terrible mistake, when a chance encounter on the street changes his life forever. Through these twelve tumultuous episodes, the gang in Odyssey and at home learns that God can and does love anyone, anywhere, and in any circumstances.
This must happen. HEAR ME FOCUS!!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Wretched Sinner wrote:Album 63

Connie and Jason are in the early stages of a relationship...until Monica Stone arrives in town after she gets out of jail. Jason gives up on Connie and starts a new relationship with Monica.....until he finds out that she is Regis Blackgaard's granddaughter.
The granddaughter he was buying the doll for in "A Name, Not A Number"?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

How about if some character disappears...and there is a search.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

One could be called 'the Veil'. Where Novacom comes back! 'Then Darkness' as Veil brainwashes Oddysey and finally 'Nova Blast'. The last days of Novacom
Proud K.R.E Member
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Grrrr....
Wakko
Pistachio

John Henry wrote:

Grrrr....
What's so "Grrrr...." about this?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I believe he was expressing a feeling of frustration at AIO not having snatched up TOJ's great album idea and using it for Album 62. I don't pretend to understand the workings of John Henry's complex mind however, so I could be wrong. ;)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Micky wrote:One could be called 'the Veil'. Where Novacom comes back! 'Then Darkness' as Veil brainwashes Oddysey and finally 'Nova Blast'. The last days of Novacom
\

That is such a good idea!
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

Wait, all these albums would be multi-part serials?
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Read, Album 57 and beyond the classified files, in the future of AIO!
Proud K.R.E Member
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:I believe he was expressing a feeling of frustration at AIO not having snatched up TOJ's great album idea and using it for Album 62. I don't pretend to understand the workings of John Henry's complex mind however, so I could be wrong. ;)
Let's just say that for now...
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

No. Because it has a smiliarity to my name. :(
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

John Henry wrote:No. Because it has a smiliarity to my name. :(
Say whaaaaaa?

What is wrong with TOJ's post?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~