Favorite Movie Quotes

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote: Joker: And here we go! (I just randomly say that at the weirdest times; like when it's time to get out of bed I'll say then then I'll jump out of bed) ;)
That sounds like a great idea! I want to start doing that now. :D
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Christian, you totally should. Reading this post made me realize I don't say it as much now. :-/ I need to get back to being awesome again ;)
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

I like being awesome!

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

"Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face." -Joker
Mara
Pistachio

"I sleep in these candy wrappers and I bundle myself up like a little homeless lady." Vanellope von Schweetz, Wreck it Ralph
I love how she says this!
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

-I havent slept in 8 days!
-well, can i get you a cot or something,
-nope, I've got the caffeine patch, each patch is the equivalent of 12 cups of coffees, you can stay awake for days with no side effects, *scream* sorry.
. *later*
-Colebrum Einstein cool-aide!
-I have no idea what she just said, BUT THIS PROJECT IS UNACCEPTABLE! now give me 20 laps around the gym! move it move it, I got my eye on you.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!