Buck's Future in Odyssey

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Woot!
Vanilla

Buck's Future in Odyssey

From what has been said by the producers of Odyssey, I think that we can all agree that Buck Oliver will return to Odyssey in the future.
How do you think Buck will return? The producers have also assured us that when Buck returns, so will Mr. Skint. That probably means trouble. What do you think should happen when Buck returns?
Should it be a story arc, such as a legal battle between the Meltsners and Mr. Skint for legal guardianship?
Or should it be a single episode (multi-parters included)?
Will (or more accurately, WHEN) will Buck become a Christian, and how will he?

Or, do you think that Buck will not return to the show for an extended period of time because he is a little above the target audience in the show?

Answer as many and as different questions as you would like.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Polecats and polywogs! This is astoundin' boy!

Personally, I would like to see Buck return eventually, but in the long run. I'm talking about him coming back in Album 61, and that would be soon enough for me. We just need time to let everything calm down again, at least to a readonable level, until we bring back the hurt caused by the Green Ring.

If Mister Skint came back with him, I think they would need to act as separate components, and not as a pair. Buck could run to the Meltsners for shelter, stay there for a year, then have Mister Skint come back and act like he's cleaned up his act, only to have a far more sinister motive than he did in the GRC.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
sing
Raspberry Ripple

I like that idea judge!

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

Buck needs to come back. I am writing an Odyssey script maybe he will come back in it. I was also thinking about Mitch. I need to find a way to bring him into that script! Only Problem is I don't like Skint very well. We will see. He's coming back in the script that I am writing as I write this. HAHA. Buck has some exciting things in store

Just a clarification I am writing a scrip for the fun of it I doubt any of it will happen. I posted it in the future of Odyssey
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I think there should be some dramatic saga (dramatic sagas fit with every character's return) and Mr Skint should return working for the dark side.But good ol' Buck convinces him to turn good and then Mr Skint dies and so Buck stays with with Eugene and Katerina; then he's influenced by everyone at Whit's End to become a Christian; and Emily is sooo happy!
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yeah, because Emily obsessing over a boy is the last thing we need on the show. :roll:
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

The Old Judge wrote:Yeah, because Emily obsessing over a boy is the last thing we need on the show. :roll:
They did one kind of like that and it is in the lost episodes album. I am very glad because my littlte sister won't quite listening to ones like that. Thankfully we don't have that album :)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I think it may have been The Trouble with Girls, but don't quote me on it. I remember distinctly listening to it. Isaac Morton and Jessie Morales.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

After over a little bit of two years since GRC was recorded, Robby Bruce's voice will be so much deeper! I honestly think his chances of coming back soon are pretty slim. I mean, why have a Buck come back on the show sounding like an adult? I'm not gonna be holding my breath to much because it seems kind of pointless for him to come back.
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

That is true Nelson S. But that would be sad if he doesn't come back thou
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

Maybe the meltsners will adopt him because Mr.Skint died.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

~Cowgirl Forever~ wrote:Maybe the meltsners will adopt him because Mr.Skint died.
Mr. Skint died?! What? When was this?

Or are you saying that if Mr. Skint dies, the Meltsner's will adopt him?

But I don't really think Mr. Skint is in Buck's life anymore... Since they parted ways at the end of GRC.
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

I was just guessing
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

I like Buck, but I have no clue why or how he would return. Somehow, I doubt the Meltsner's would adopt him.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Most people say this is a possibility due to Katrina's attachment in the Green Ring Conspiracy. On the other side of the coin, however, is the fact that people do get attached to certain children, without ever thinking of adopting them.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Buck should come back. Kinda staying in the shadows then Mr. Skint returns for revenge on buck for leaving. So Mitch returns for a visit but gets caught up trying to catch Skint. Then Jason come causing conflict between he and Mitch. Bock runs to the Meltsners for help.

-- Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:23 am --

I think Buck should come back staying in the shadows. The Mr. Skint returns for revenge. Mitch comes back for a visit buts gets caught up in everything. Enter: Jason which causes conflict between him and Mitch. Buck runs to the Meltsners for help. What do you think

-- Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:25 am --

ps. sorry about the double post got mixed up
Proud K.R.E Member
Blitz
Moose Tracks

And he returns. What do you think people?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Awesome! Looking forward to the next ep when we actually hear from him.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Mr. Yorp
Cookies & Creme

The first free episode of "The Ties that Bind" is not very informative about this subject.