Bernard Walton's Return

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Hahahaha :lol: Those are funny :D
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Penny: Oh, Mr. Walton, me and Wooton are made for each other. I just know it.
Bernard: Oh, you do, do you?
Penny: Yes! He's the only one for me!
Bernard: Well, I'm glad! If there was another Wooton that would be a threat to the peace and happiness of the world!
Penny: @$&^*%#!

Priscilla: *SHRIEK!* Connie this is terrible!
Connie: What? What?!
Priscilla: Do you see this monstrosity?
Connie: Oh, it's a pimple. It'll go away. And it's a small one.
Priscilla: But, it's right on my nose!
Bernard: (hearing from a distance, comes over and interrupts Connie.) Ooh, you got quite a shiner on your sniffer, girly. Buck up, though. Next time Uncle Archie's passes through town, you can ask for a job. (Mutters to himself,) I hear they're short on clowns.

Oh wowie wow wow! don't make me cry here! That is SOOO bernard! I miss him! One thing I like about him is that when he was in an episode, it was usually a good solid, biblical episode.

*reminices of Bernard dreamily*

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I miss him too, sometimes... Honestly, with him just vanishing like that... It's almost like he died! He's dead, and no one in Odyssey cares! Ahh-ugh!
Seriously though, it really is kind of like having a friend die to have Bernard randomly disappear.
It would be nice if he came back, not as a regular character, but on a special visit. Goodness knows he deserves it.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Was his last appearance in the episode about secrets? You know, the one where he was calling Connie a Russian spy...
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Mum’s the Word I believe it's call. :)

I think his last episode was B-TV: Live. :cry:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Russian spy? Ooh! Imagine Connie doing a Russian dance.
That must've been hilarious. Nothing angers an AIO fan like unreleased episodes.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I miss Bernard. I am always listening to episodes like "The Girl in the Sink" and laughing at Bernard`<-- (what is that?)s humor.
Last edited by shnoodlec. on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I would love it if Bernard returned. The actor who played him is older now, though. I think if they did bring back, he'd be played by a different person. And I always hate it when they replace a character's memorable voice with another person's voice I've never heard. And I don't think I'll have to worry about that, because I doubt he'll return anyway.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Novatom wrote:I would love it if Bernard returned. The actor who played him is older now, though. I think if they did bring back, he'd be played by a different person. And I always hate it when they replace a character's memorable voice with another person's voice I've never heard. And I don't think I'll have to worry about that, because I doubt he'll return anyway.
I agree. Whit sounds so different now even! (No offense Andre.)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:
Novatom wrote:I would love it if Bernard returned. The actor who played him is older now, though. I think if they did bring back, he'd be played by a different person. And I always hate it when they replace a character's memorable voice with another person's voice I've never heard. And I don't think I'll have to worry about that, because I doubt he'll return anyway.
I agree. Whit sounds so different now even! (No offense Andre.)
If it were gonna be a different actor, I would just as soon not have him back. Yes, the sarcasm was one of the best parts of Bernard (which could be mimicked), but his overall attitude couldn't be replaced.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage