Love... Wooton, and Penny: Will They Ever Admit It?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.

Penny and Wooton: for or against?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:13 pm

I think Penny should tell Wooton she loves him
24%
I think Wooton should tell Penny he loves her
41%
I think their love should end
35%

Total votes: 17

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Convict him to become a...? I'll say you didn't. Being Christian is nothing to be convicted for. Now, robbing a ledrehosen store, that's something to be convicted for. I know from personal experience.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Bethany, let me try to understand what you're saying....is this a two against one scenario you're creating? Two Christians against one heathen, so the heathen will feel like everyone's a Christian but them? I'm afraid that Wooton's Dad wouldn't simply fall on his knees and accept Christ because of peer pressure. Remember that episode...darn I forget the name...but it was about peer pressure and how God is the majority, and with him on our side...it doesn't matter if there's 100 people pressuring us to go against Biblical principle? See, that's how the world works... 'this is how we all think, now you have to do what we do'. Two unbelievers against one Christian might help sway things...would be their philosophy. But as Christians, the Lord should be the only one convicting anyone. He is the majority. We're friends, so I hope you know I'm saying this in love...and merely trying to grasp your point?
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Sage wrote:Bethany, let me try to understand what you're saying....is this a two against one scenario you're creating? Two Christians against one heathen, so the heathen will feel like everyone's a Christian but them? I'm afraid that Wooton's Dad wouldn't simply fall on his knees and accept Christ because of peer pressure. Remember that episode...darn I forget the name...but it was about peer pressure and how God is the majority, and with him on our side...it doesn't matter if there's 100 people pressuring us to go against Biblical principle? See, that's how the world works... 'this is how we all think, now you have to do what we do'. Two unbelievers against one Christian might help sway things...would be their philosophy. But as Christians, the Lord should be the only one convicting anyone. He is the majority. We're friends, so I hope you know I'm saying this in love...and merely trying to grasp your point?

I don't think that is what Bethany is trying to say. I think she is just saying, that with Penny's personality, and such, someday he would see the light. Not "Oh if penny and Wooton got married they could totally bug him till he finally becomes a christian just to get them off his back..." :roll:

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Penny happens to be my favorite modern character, and I want only what is best for her. And that's what Wooton is.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

sing wrote:
Sage wrote:Bethany, let me try to understand what you're saying....is this a two against one scenario you're creating? Two Christians against one heathen, so the heathen will feel like everyone's a Christian but them? I'm afraid that Wooton's Dad wouldn't simply fall on his knees and accept Christ because of peer pressure. Remember that episode...darn I forget the name...but it was about peer pressure and how God is the majority, and with him on our side...it doesn't matter if there's 100 people pressuring us to go against Biblical principle? See, that's how the world works... 'this is how we all think, now you have to do what we do'. Two unbelievers against one Christian might help sway things...would be their philosophy. But as Christians, the Lord should be the only one convicting anyone. He is the majority. We're friends, so I hope you know I'm saying this in love...and merely trying to grasp your point?

I don't think that is what Bethany is trying to say. I think she is just saying, that with Penny's personality, and such, someday he would see the light.
Thank you, my dear, that's what I was trying to say. As I said before... I'm not good with words... :oops:

@Sage, I think that episode is "With a Little Help from My Friends." :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Emms wrote:i like wooton and Penny and they are fun together but the idea of marrying wooton is kind of scary, lol. i think it would be fine but its weird having the characters not as serious doing someting like that.
Yeah, Eugene changed because he got married. No! This can't happen! He will never get married! Please, no.
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
JuniorMints
Vanilla

Yeah, I don't exactly think they should marry...
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Sage wrote:Remember that episode...darn I forget the name...but it was about peer pressure and how God is the majority, and with him on our side...it doesn't matter if there's 100 people pressuring us to go against Biblical principle?
The episode was called, "With A Little Help From My Friends"
:)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:
Sage wrote:Remember that episode...darn I forget the name...but it was about peer pressure and how God is the majority, and with him on our side...it doesn't matter if there's 100 people pressuring us to go against Biblical principle?
The episode was called, "With A Little Help From My Friends"
:)
Hehehehe I said the same thing a while back! :lol:
Bethany Shepard wrote:@Sage, I think that episode is "With a Little Help from My Friends." :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:I couldn't agree with you more, TS! Wooton is a fantastic, nutty goofball, but that should not be mistaken for immaturity or lack of ability to focus and take things seriously. He is amazing with children, a good comforter, and ALWAYS willing to help you with your deepest hurts and problems, and hear you talk about them. He's that kind of person. This would just mean that side would show up more often. And, hey, that might not be so bad: he's mostly been just a punch line lately. A HILARIOUS one, but still. And, thank you! I'm glad you like my post.
I agree. I want them to just hurry up and get married already!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Cowgirl, you know...
We could always kidnap Kimmy Robertson and Jess Harnell and force them at gunpoint to record a show with them getting married. Come to think of it, we should kidnap Steve Burns and Katie Leigh too. Then have a double wedding, and send the episode to Paul McCusker and Dave Arnold, with a ransom note: We have your actors, and if you don't put this show in album 58, we'll make Katie Leigh drink raspberry soda, make Kimmy Robertson clean our whole house with only a feather duster while singing Be Our Guest, and cut Jess Harnell's hair.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

That sounds great pound foolish!!!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Yeah but we should cut off his hair either ways.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Blitz wrote:Yeah but we should cut off his hair either ways.
:yes:

This is indeed something that needs to happen.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Spoiler alert DO NOT READ IF you have not heard album 58!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh he did it he did it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW!!
Proud K.R.E Member
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah I know it's so cool! My brother bought 58 on his ipod, but he told me before I listened to it. :x
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Pats Novatom*
I also found out before I listened to it... Spoilers are so tempting.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Blitz wrote:*Pats Novatom*
I also found out before I listened to it... Spoilers are so tempting.
Yes, they are. I read every one. I don't want to be surprised! ;)
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Ahhh that's no fun!
Proud K.R.E Member
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

No. Wooton and Penny are too immature to be tying the knot.
Girls just wanna have fun!