NARNIA!!

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

Narnia!!!

No one would've guessed... It said for books and stuff that have nothing to do with Oddyssey, so I am putting Narnia on the Board. Oh, and for in case I miss understood, Whits a big fan of C.S. Lewis, to get to his computer room he had it so that the key was in The Last Battle.
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I really enjoy Narnia! My favorite book is The Silver Chair. Oh, Puddleglum! :lol: It was one I really enjoyed, along with the Horse and His Boy. I own the Narnia radio theatres, and the movies, and the books! Not my favorite of all time, but certainly one of them!
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

JoyfulG wrote:I really enjoy Narnia! My favorite book is The Silver Chair. Oh, Puddleglum! :lol: It was one I really enjoyed, along with the Horse and His Boy. I own the Narnia radio theatres, and the movies, and the books! Not my favorite of all time, but certainly one of them!
Well, you could say I like Narnia, I mean I have memorized the books and movies, and made a website on it. A bit of a fan...
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

NarniaQA Guy wrote:
JoyfulG wrote:I really enjoy Narnia! My favorite book is The Silver Chair. Oh, Puddleglum! :lol: It was one I really enjoyed, along with the Horse and His Boy. I own the Narnia radio theatres, and the movies, and the books! Not my favorite of all time, but certainly one of them!
Well, you could say I like Narnia, I mean I have memorized the books and movies, and made a website on it. A bit of a fan...
Seems like it, for sure! What's your website? It'd be cool to see it!
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

JoyfulG wrote:
NarniaQA Guy wrote:
Seems like it, for sure! What's your website? It'd be cool to see it!
http://www.wix.com/narniaqa/narniafan theres the link. If you visit be sure to leave a comment in the guest book area.
Jumpman256
Strawberry

My favorite is The Magician's Nephew--I especially love how well it sets up "Lion", but the whole thing is facinating.
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

Jumpman256 wrote:My favorite is The Magician's Nephew--I especially love how well it sets up "Lion", but the whole thing is facinating.
By "Lion" You mean Aslan, right?
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Oh, "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe." :)
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I read the first book in this series last year and did a book report on it. I really enjoyed it, especially since I particularly enjoy the discussion of theology and philosophy (which is almost the basis for these books). I'm currently reading the second book "Perelandra", and it looks to be really interesting.
Has anyone else had the pleasure of reading through these gifts from our dear friend Jack Lewis?
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

My Favorite is the Horse and His Boy.Probably cause it's the only one I've read :D
But my sister is probably the BIGGEST NARNIA FAN ON THE PLANET.Thats why I don't read them cause I know every thing about them already from my sister.And I'm not that big of a fan of them anyway.But HORSE AND HIS BOY RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

fodo14 wrote:My Favorite is the Horse and His Boy.Probably cause it's the only one I've read :D
But my sister is probably the BIGGEST NARNIA FAN ON THE PLANET.Thats why I don't read them cause I know every thing about them already from my sister.And I'm not that big of a fan of them anyway.But HORSE AND HIS BOY RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do you know if you haven't read any of them except for The Horse and His Boy? ;)

~JoyfulG
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

How do you know if you haven't read any of them except for The Horse and His Boy? ;)

How do I know about the different books or how do I know its the best book?
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

fodo14 wrote:

How do you know it's the best book?
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

JoyfulG wrote:
fodo14 wrote:

How do you know it's the best book?
I know every thing about the others.My sister is like in love with them.I've seen the movies and listened to the Audio dramas
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Well, listening to the Audio drama is practically the same.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

I've read the first one. And it's so excellent. It's kinda slow getting into the first chapter, but once it takes off it's really pretty good. I really liked the descriptions of the different species and things. Very creative and descriptive.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

JoyfulG wrote:Well, listening to the Audio drama is practically the same.
yeah unlike the movies
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

fodo14 wrote:My Favorite is the Horse and His Boy.Probably cause it's the only one I've read :D
Sorry to brake it to you... but she cant be, I already am.
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

fodo14 wrote:
JoyfulG wrote:Well, listening to the Audio drama is practically the same.
yeah unlike the movies
No... They did a good job with the movies (The movies released in the 21st century) not as good as they could've done, but they did a good job.
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

Aaron Wiley wrote:I read the first book in this series last year and did a book report on it. I really enjoyed it, especially since I particularly enjoy the discussion of theology and philosophy (which is almost the basis for these books). I'm currently reading the second book "Perelandra", and it looks to be really interesting.
Has anyone else had the pleasure of reading through these gifts from our dear friend Jack Lewis?
You're a knock off!!! But, yes he did a great job with it.