How did you get that username?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

How did you get that username?

Well, answer the question! :x

I took the word 'Aftershock' and just added 'er' at the end of it. :D
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I've had the name "Metal15" for years over the internet, so I figured, why stop here? lol. :D
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Well, my answer is, I saw God'sGirl, and I loved wolves, and I thought, God'sWolf! Why not?
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Haha, really GW?

Mine isn't quite original either, I was finally going to be able to get an email address, and I was so excited, but I couldn't think of a good name!

One of my friends had jesusfreak as her username, so in a bout of inspiration, I decided upon Godsgirl6153 (which actually was my original username on here) :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mara
Pistachio

I've used maradog12 for most of my usernames since I was younger.
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

I just knew you guys would have never heard of my real name so I put whatever was closest: Renae :D
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

You'll never know -.-
Haha, JK.
The name actually was from my cat... Whom I named Stella because she was all black and it was kinda ironic that I name her "Star". The C was just a sudden inspiration to have a mysterious last name (which is actually a bit different on the CC, which is C- No period.). I actually almost was Stella X or Z, but decided against it, because Stella C actually stood for something, and sounded better ;)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Well let's see. A good friend of mine was saying everyone's (all my other friends) name backwards. And when she said mine, it just kind of stuck. In fact I use yelsew for most of my things online, and 4 geocaching. ;) sometimes I even have to think about it before I write my name down or I'll start putting yelsew. ;P I use Wes just about as often too.
DragRacingFanatic
Strawberry

Um, well, I've always loved racing, and I even drive a race car of my own, so no, my name's not super creative either, and it's kind of long, but oh well! ;)
If you sneezed while reading this, bless you.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I just thought Mitch's secret identity "Sparky the happy giraffe" was the greatest when coming up with a name for myself (Plus it totally sounds creepier than AREM ;) ), but the whole "Sparky The Happy Giraffe" wouldn't fit, so I deleted "the" and mashed everything together. :D
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

Starflower is just a name I've used a lot. Me and my cousin came up with out own 'fantasy' names, and mine was Starflower, so I just decided to use it. Pretty much every website I'm on I use Starflower in some form or other.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Garrett'sBiggestFan
Vanilla

I'm Garrett Vandenberg's biggest fan...
I love my Fluffy Socks!
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I have different usernames for different sites, but I just used the Latin for "grace of God" or "God's grace".
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Some of my friends call me Whittifer. So...yeah...
Nothing.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

My nick name is Beans and I'm Cool. I'll leave it at that.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Garrett'sBiggestFan wrote:I'm Garrett Vandenberg's biggest fan...
Nice to meet you! I thought I was his biggest fan, but I suppose you are correct. Just kidding. But good inspiration there.

Hmmm. Well I was originally Odyssey Fan because I was sitting there and I had to go so I decided to do something totally uncreative. Then I added a "Wiley" or rather, it was added to my name, for obvious reasons. But then I changed it to Waldo because it was something that Victoria, Kaida, GG and I came up with because we all came up with nicknames and mine kind of stuck. Yep.
Odyssey Fan Wiley
arwen
Caramel Crunch

Well one day I met this boy named Arwendominium and then I slipped on a banana peel and woke up two hours later and someone had dropped a LOTR book on my head then I remembered Arwendominium and read about Arwen so because I like both I decided to use Arwen.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Well, my horse's registered name is Princess Amera, and one day I noticed if I put a 'ca' on the end of it it would be like 'America' but the 'ka' looked better so I used that. I use it on a bunch of sites, partly because even on some huge sites it was still a unique username and I wouldn't have to make up something complicated or put a ton of numbers in it. :)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

My first username was Ben C. cause that's my name. Then I kept getting mixed up on chat when Bren would be on at the same time as me. Cause our names are so similar. So I decided to change my name to Nelson S. because of Nelson Swanson in AIO.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

it's my wonderful awesome boyfriend's name I love him sooo much!!!
LOTR IS AWESOME