What's your favorite bible verse?

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Daniel's bible verse of the day

Hey guys! Here is where I will try to post a new bible verse each day. Please comment here so I do not double post. Thanks!

Psalm 145:18

The lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Personally, mine is Psalm 91:5 or John 3:16. Psalm because I'm scared alot, John because it's so true!
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Caitie
Chocolate Chip

I have always liked the love chapter, especially one portion of it. Its 1 John 5:1-13
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Hmm... I've never read that... Right now I'm reading Romans. :D
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

I'm not sure if this is my favorite..in fact I have a LOT of favorites, but here is a verse that I absolutely LOVE!
Isaiah 61:3 “They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD, for the display of His splendor”
I read it one morning and thought to myself how awesome it would be if people thought of me as an oak of righteousness!! Maybe its just me but I would find that sooo coolio! :mrgreen:
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Cool verse Renae! That would be COOLIO!!! My absolute fav.:
Psalm 91:5 Thou shall not be afraid for the terror by night, nor for the arrow that flieth by day...
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

froggybuggy wrote:I have always liked the love chapter, especially one portion of it. Its 1 John 5:1-13
Did you possibly mean 1 John 4:1-13? That chapter is more focused on love than Chapter 5. ;)
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
Totally His
Chocolate Chip

Good for you!! Sorry, I just saw this post, but keep it up! (I know you can't if no one responds…)
;)
The greatest single cause for atheists in the world today, is Christians. Who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, and walk out the door, and deny him with their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.