Future Album Titles!

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

me too!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Me too‼
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Rosy
Cookie Dough

CreativeThinker101 wrote:That's great! I think Album 57 should be called: When You Least Expect It and be about a bunch of surprises for the folks in Odyssey. Here's a description:

When Jay Smouse has to stay with his uncle for two weeks, he imagined it would be boring. But a strange carnival, a female police officer, and a relative of an old character live him surprised beyond belief! Meanwhile, Eugene is surprised when Connie starts teaching the kids at Whit's End about physics and chemistry, and Camilla Parker learns something about how hurtful friends can sometimes be. Don't miss this all new AIO collection full of values your family will cherish!
That would be a awesome album! Maybe even one of my favorites!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

T.S. (myself) wrote:To C-Guy: How about this? Blackgaard returns to Odyssey as an old and desperate man. He is stripped of his support and power, and must actually hobble on his cane instead of using it as a showpiece. He has accepted Christ, years after Jack's conversation with him. He is desperately ill and has something to tell Mr. Whittaker (possibly of a world-wide plot on a course to change life as we know it). Maybe they could call it "the final hours of Dr. Blackgaard" or "Accepting the Truth at last".

T.S. (myself)
Great idea!! How about this- Regis is on his deathbed, and he is talking to Whit. He has just told Whit about a huge plot that would cchange the world, and he says, "The person behind the scheme is-" then he dies!!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

And then I say, "You know who killed him? It's-----". Then I die.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

You mean Whit??
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I think there should be an album called "The Dark Avanger Rises" where a mysterious masked man moves to Odyssey, and begins to fight crime in the dead of night, and only talks with a really weird whispery voice.. Then the chairman returns to Odyssey dressed as a clown and keeps on saying "Why so kid-friendly?", and Dr. Charles returns with a weird mask that covers his mouth and makes him sound like sketchy internet stream of a giraffe going through a blender.

That would be awesome, right?
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Aaron Wiley wrote:I think there should be an album called "The Dark Avanger Rises" where a mysterious masked man moves to Odyssey, and begins to fight crime in the dead of night, and only talks with a really weird whispery voice.. Then the chairman returns to Odyssey dressed as a clown and keeps on saying "Why so kid-friendly?", and Dr. Charles returns with a weird mask that covers his mouth and makes him sound like sketchy internet stream of a giraffe going through a blender.

That would be awesome, right?
That would be awesome. The Dark Avenger could be Jason, but don't forget Mitch coming back as the Dark Avenger's sidekick-Bluebird
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Agreed with Kaida. Aaron, Wooton- you two are weirdos with way to much time on your hands.
But I must admit....that does sound a bit mysterious and exciting! :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

THAT WOULD BE EPIC! Granted it would be weird and unrealistic, but it would still be EPIC! How bout this for 58?

Album 58: The Return of... EVERYONE!

In this action-packed, extra-long, (It has 72 episodes) spectacularly awesome Odyssey album, Jimmy, Donna, Lucy, Jack, Tasha, Mitch, Bernard, Jack Allen, Monica Stone, Richard Maxwell, Regis Blackguard, Edwin Blackguard, Margaret Faye, The Chairman, Bennet Charles, Lawerence Hodges, the entire Washington family, Jared DeWhite, June Kendall, Bill Kendall, Reginald Duffield, Uncle Joe Finneman, Leonard Meltsner, Everett Meltsner, George Barcaly, Liz, Mandy, Sarah, Dwayne, Tom, Timmy Riley, Bart, and every single other loved AIO character returns all in one 72-episode album! Oh, it'll be so cool!

I would like that album right NOW!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

I had this really weird dream, and i could see episodes all the way up 2 album 81! It was really cool.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

That sounds awesome! I've had dreams about AIO as well...
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I have never had a dream about AIO.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Album 60: The Young and the Res--- JK! :lol:
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

I would call it, ' The old days' Twelve story's on trusting god in hard times it would have story's featuring Jimmy, Donna, Robyn, and Melanie, as adults.

-- Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:51 pm --

I do not really want more big story arcs. I mean, Even Connie said, In Like father, Like wooton, when Wooton suggested that she write about novacom in her book, that it was not the real odyssey. Odyssey is not a crime scene. And besides, They just did a story arc. The green ring conspiricy! Creepy

E.R.K.

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

GRC was not creepy at all! Not compared to Novacom, at least... :?

Album 60: EPICNESS!: Whit and Eugene go to Canada to fight a snow patrolling gang of troublemakers, while Connie gets an unexpected call from Alex Jefferson to find he's living in a mental ward. :? Whit and Eugene continue battling the patrol, and things escalate when Richard Maxwell shows up in Canada. And Connie finds Alex Jefferson might have more to do with her boss and coworkers' Canadian adventure when she finds he's the leader of the snow patrol! And when Emily Jones gets shipped away to Africa to be eaten by lions, the Jones' and Parkers' team up to find out why she was eaten. But the snow patrol lurks in the background when the two families travel to Africa, and dangerous situations await them. Back in Odyssey, Jay and Penny are being influenced by Alex, while Connie tries to explain his true motives. Penny, Jay, and Wally run away from Odyssey to join the snow patrol, while Whit and Richard work together to find Eugene, who has been captured in Vancouver. But are some old enemies involved? Find out in the first album of the exciting and intense Snow Patrol saga!
Mara
Pistachio

HannahJ. wrote:
T.S. (myself) wrote:To C-Guy: How about this? Blackgaard returns to Odyssey as an old and desperate man. He is stripped of his support and power, and must actually hobble on his cane instead of using it as a showpiece. He has accepted Christ, years after Jack's conversation with him. He is desperately ill and has something to tell Mr. Whittaker (possibly of a world-wide plot on a course to change life as we know it). Maybe they could call it "the final hours of Dr. Blackgaard" or "Accepting the Truth at last".

T.S. (myself)
The whole Dr. Blackgaard accepting Christ sounds beautiful! If he were still alive which I have troubles believing...
i couldnt believe he died!!!

-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:47 pm --

they should do a two part where eugene or connie goes to visit one of the grown up kids from odyssey because they are driven away from christ and need good influences in their lives
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

CreativeThinker101 wrote:GRC was not creepy at all! Not compared to Novacom, at least... :?

Album 60: EPICNESS!: Whit and Eugene go to Canada to fight a snow patrolling gang of troublemakers, while Connie gets an unexpected call from Alex Jefferson to find he's living in a mental ward. :? Whit and Eugene continue battling the patrol, and things escalate when Richard Maxwell shows up in Canada. And Connie finds Alex Jefferson might have more to do with her boss and coworkers' Canadian adventure when she finds he's the leader of the snow patrol! And when Emily Jones gets shipped away to Africa to be eaten by lions, the Jones' and Parkers' team up to find out why she was eaten. But the snow patrol lurks in the background when the two families travel to Africa, and dangerous situations await them. Back in Odyssey, Jay and Penny are being influenced by Alex, while Connie tries to explain his true motives. Penny, Jay, and Wally run away from Odyssey to join the snow patrol, while Whit and Richard work together to find Eugene, who has been captured in Vancouver. But are some old enemies involved? Find out in the first album of the exciting and intense Snow Patrol saga!
Not creepy as in Creepy, creepy as in weird.

Quote tags fixed - Joy

E.R.K.

Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Album 61: False Alarms

Sounds mysterious.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Wretched Sinner wrote:I think Album 57 should be called "A Day in the Life: 12 Stories on God's Grace" and it should be just normal stories instead of all these two-parters and the GRC, and the Labyrinth and stuff like that. It should just feel nice and homey instead of all the mysteries and stuff. On the cover it should show Whit, Connie, and Eugene.
Photo on 2012-05-27 at 09.29.jpg
Photo on 2012-05-28 at 09.18.jpg
How do you like it?
I totally agree, except it should feature Whit, Eugene, Connie, Tom, and Bernard. I would like it to just be them sitting behind the counter and all being right with the world.

-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:01 pm --
CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:I think Album 57 should be called "A Day in the Life: 12 Stories on God's Grace" and it should be just normal stories instead of all these two-parters and the GRC, and the Labyrinth and stuff like that. It should just feel nice and homey instead of all the mysteries and stuff. On the cover it should show Whit, Connie, and Eugene.
Photo on 2012-05-27 at 09.29.jpg
Photo on 2012-05-28 at 09.18.jpg
How do you like it?
That's great! I think Album 57 should be called: When You Least Expect It and be about a bunch of surprises for the folks in Odyssey. Here's a description:

When Jay Smouse has to stay with his uncle for two weeks, he imagined it would be boring. But a strange carnival, a female police officer, and a relative of an old character live him surprised beyond belief! Meanwhile, Eugene is surprised when Connie starts teaching the kids at Whit's End about physics and chemistry, and Camilla Parker learns something about how hurtful friends can sometimes be. Don't miss this all new AIO collection full of values your family will cherish!
Bunch of suprises? Sounds like "I SLAP FLOOR" in real life.

-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:07 pm --
gablerbage8 wrote:I had this really weird dream, and i could see episodes all the way up 2 album 81! It was really cool.
I have ones where I'm at Whits End and I'm in the Imagination Station with Jared, Clara, and Lucy. This is probably because I listen to AIO before bed and sometimes I fall asleep while listening.