Jason: Tasha, Monica, or... CONNIE?!?

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Joy wrote:I know two people who got married when they're about 8 years apart in age.
Connie and Jason, I think, would make a good couple. But whether I'm sure, or not, remains yet to be seen.
Do you know my brother thinks Connie and Wooton should get married? Opposites attract, sure, but....o.O
I used to think that they were going to get married, cause I listened to the episode after Mitch died and Wooton was comforting Connie, so I thought that meant they were going to eventually get married... and let's just say I nearly cried. lol
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Pound Foolish wrote:Ameraka, you're a genius! (Though I'd be curious if you could try and put your finger on what makes Mitch and Connie "contrived." They're not.) If Monica and Jason didn't have major things to get past, their relationship would be that much less awesome.
I'm not sure if contrived was the right word. It just seems a little jarring to me when people are brought on the show specifically to be love interests for someone else, as if they don't have a separate life of their own (I know they do- have backgrounds and everything, but still.) It's just my feeling on things, I don't know how to put it into logical reasoning or whatever.

I'd be curious to know what you mean by calling me a genius. ;)

Also...Jason and Monica could work....but we haven't seen her in forever. She kind of disappeared, like other characters have in the past. It would be odd bringing her on again after all this time.
Though I do wonder what happened to her....

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Ameraka wrote: Though I do wonder what happened to her....
She's probably still doing time in prison, or working for some other villain.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

How long would it take for the offenses she committed (it's been a while since I listened to Novacom). Working for some other villain? That might make an interesting plot but why would she randomly go to work for another villain? It would of course mean she hadn't learned her lesson the last time.

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Not likely. Only if she's jilted because Jason is ignoring her. And Ameraka, she'd be out by now. She did threaten people with a gun, but she didn't ever actually hurt anyone as far as we know. It's been a few years since Nova Com, Monica is probably free... Unless her judge was Tasha.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
sing
Raspberry Ripple

CreativeThinker101 wrote:If Jason did get married, I wouldn't want them to bring in a new character. It would have to be Monica, Amy, Tasha, or Connie, in my opinion. I'm tired of AIO bringing in new fiancees, to be honest.
DEFFINATELY AGREED WITH!!!!

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Vic
Chocolate Chip

I can't believe I haven't added anything to this topic, yet! Talking about fictional relationships is my favorite pastime.

I know I kinda take the unpopular opinion here but Tasha is one of my favorite characters and I really wanted her to get together with Jason. It's all in the past now but that still doesn't change the fact that they are my OTP. Like probably one of my biggest ships in all of my fandoms. That's a place of honor.

On a side note, I think it is absolutely hilarious how lovey-dovey Pound Foolish is acting. Bro, you are fighting for JasonxMonica like it's your own relationship. Haha!
Totally His
Chocolate Chip

underseasie wrote:I have one word for you:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
They can't get together! It would be terrible! Odyssey would cease to be as we know it, if Connie and Jason fell in love...ugh.
I definately have to agree with underseasie! It would drastically change odyssey as we know it if Jason and Connie get married. It has changed a lot over the years though… hmm :?:
The greatest single cause for atheists in the world today, is Christians. Who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, and walk out the door, and deny him with their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Jason and Connie. Together. Rowing in a Rowboat down the stream....

(That is, until she whacks him over the head with the oar...)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I loved that story! When I read it I kept on yelling "CONNIE+JASON! IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!" haha
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

God's Girl wrote:Image

Jason and Connie. Together. Rowing in a Rowboat down the stream....

(That is, until she whacks him over the head with the oar...)
Hold on... WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT??? Sooooo awesome!!!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

It was a short story in the last club house magazine.... It was amazing...
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Liz'alike wrote:It was a short story in the last club house magazine.... It was amazing...
I am SO mad I don't have a subscription now... Is it online anywhere???
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I wonder if I could get a back issue. I would like to read it too. :)

Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Here's the short story :D You should subscribe! It's a great magazine ;) But if you can't afford subscribing, you can always buy a copy of the magazine at Christian book stores.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Actually, if you go to Focus on the Family, they have the latest issue for free, if you ever go. :D
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Thanks for posting the story Liz'alike!

Poor Jason! :(

Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

You're welcome, Ameraka :D I felt sorry for him too! But on the other hand I was like "This is great! Even in clubhouse they're pushing Connie+Jason!"
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I just read that today GG! (after my brothers were finished with the magazine.. Takes them forever :roll: ;)) Oh goodness, I laughed, and laughed! I loved how Marvin and Tamika were in it... But I think it was the best Candid Conversations they did!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

What's this about a Connie+Jason love story in Clubhouse? You guys have got to be exaggerating. If not, I'll sue the editors for billions of dollars damages.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury