Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

I haven't mentioned a prayer requests recently...but I'm glad your praying for me anyhow, Metal!! :D
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Be praying, Renae!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

If u all could please pray for my family nd mom, we just found out my mom is in jail! =(

-- Wed May 15, 2013 5:54 pm --

Nd I'm praying for everyone else! :D
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Certainly praying for your mother Britt!!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Omgosh praying, Britt!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Thanks y'all! :)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Oh wow, Britt! I'll be praying for her! (and your family!)
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Thanks so much! =)
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Wow!! Be praying Britt!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Thanks Abby! Thanks everyone thank God she is getting out tonight!!!! :D thank u all soo much!! :)
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I have a big Theory exam, and I'm pretty worried about it! Please pray that God will give me the wisdom to remember everything I learned, and to finish within the time limit.
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Will do, Joy! :)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Praying Britt! That is hard I bet to find out that your mom is in jail. I bet lots of things are running thru your head but GOD is there. And I will be praying for your mom too. She needs Jesus and He wants her to know Him!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Please remember to pray for the people in Oklahoma!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Here's a song for people who are in, or their relatives or friends are going through a divorce. Chris August, "Restore"...
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Please pray for my friend who has cancer! I have a praise! She came today to our field trip!!!:):):) AND shes coming to graduation!! :) Please pray shes afraid shes going to have a seizure on stage! Please pray!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'll be praying, Gabby!
I love that song, GW ;)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

gabbygirl17 wrote:Please pray for my friend who has cancer! I have a praise! She came today to our field trip!!!:):):) AND shes coming to graduation!! :) Please pray shes afraid shes going to have a seizure on stage! Please pray!
I'm praying Gabby! I bet it's tough and I'm glad she's feeling better!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Hey guys, could you all be praying for my family right now? As some of you know, my family and I are heading back to the States for furlough in a week. We just moved 3 weeks ago, and are just getting settled into our house. My mom has had some serious voice/throat trouble lately, we just had guests, and my dad was gone for a while at meetings, while my mom was in bed sick (she got sick the day after he left). Yeah, we've kinda hit a rough patch. We have to pack up our house (like everything we don't want broken or used by the family staying in our house) we have end-of-the-year finals this week, and graduation. And let's not forget the 48 hours we will be traveling from here to the States ;) Anyway, it has been, and will continue to be a pretty hard time for us the following couple of weeks, and I would appreciate all of your prayers. Thanks
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Connie_Kendall wrote:Hey guys, could you all be praying for my family right now? As some of you know, my family and I are heading back to the States for furlough in a week. We just moved 3 weeks ago, and are just getting settled into our house. My mom has had some serious voice/throat trouble lately, we just had guests, and my dad was gone for a while at meetings, while my mom was in bed sick (she got sick the day after he left). Yeah, we've kinda hit a rough patch. We have to pack up our house (like everything we don't want broken or used by the family staying in our house) we have end-of-the-year finals this week, and graduation. And let's not forget the 48 hours we will be traveling from here to the States ;) Anyway, it has been, and will continue to be a pretty hard time for us the following couple of weeks, and I would appreciate all of your prayers. Thanks

Wow sounds hetic! Be praying!