Do you have allergies?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Do you have allergies?

I have allergies to pollen, and some other things but we don't know what. But, maybe some of you guys could help me :|? Like, what kind of allergies make you have an itchy rash all over your body and have hives??? O.o I want to know because I do NOT want it to happen again! lol
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Different people react differntly to different allergies. Like for me if I eat processed meat (Balogna, Hot Dogs, Pepperoni, ect.) I vomit. =P
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I have nada allergies so far, that I know of.
And I want to keep it that way.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm not really sure if I have allergies to the season changing. Over all I am not allergic to anything
Welllll maybe allergic to mosquito....When I get bit....the bite gets a little bigger then normal....
Last edited by gabbygirl17 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

I don't have allergies...unless the very repulsed reaction that I get when I see schoolwork counts... DOES IT?! O.o

....My older sister is allergic to grass though.. heehehee... :D
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I found out last summer that I have allergies. :( Itchiness in the eyes and such. I'm not fond of summer anymore as a result.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Renae
Fudge Marble

@Metal
This sorta has some connection with what you were talking about... :?
I do believe that mosquitoes are allergic to me! O.o
I have NEVER gotten a mosquito bite. Weeeellll...one time I had one land on me but then it flitted away and died (no joke..) :cry:
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Renae wrote:@Metal
This sorta has some connection with what you were talking about... :?
Er...When? How? :?

(sorry, cue BAD MEMORY)
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Renae
Fudge Marble

haha :D about summer allergies... ok...maybe it had no connection....
Jimmy Barclay
Caramel Crunch

God'sWolf wrote:I have allergies to pollen, and some other things but we don't know what. But, maybe some of you guys could help me :|? Like, what kind of allergies make you have an itchy rash all over your body and have hives??? O.o I want to know because I do NOT want it to happen again!!! lol
The exact thing used to happen to me when I was your age.....sounds like you're allergic to ragweed, goldenrod, or some other similar weed. Good news is most people out grow it, as in my case.

Jimmy Barclay: Faithful companion of Drama Queen, aka Renae.

"And besides, it's salmon patty and broccoli night.......yulghth"
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

I'm allergic to types of grass, liquidy dairy (it's hard to explain, I can eat the frosting on cake and a cake with milk in it, but I can't eat ice cream without getting hives.), and cats. Cats give me itchy eyes and make me wheeze, some types of grass give me hives all over, and dairy gives me hives around my mouth. Plus, I have asthma so all of them combined makes a TERRIBLE combination. (Ex. Not being able to breathe well and itching all over with hives) None of them are life threatening though, as far as I'm concerned except for maybe when they are combined with Asthma, then I don't know because I've never gotten farther then that before I'm brought to the hospital and it's only happened once :P But it's fine, I deal with it.
Emuman
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'm allergic to pollin... Though it's not that bad.
As far as foods, I can't think of any that I'm allergic to... I do hate milk though. Does that count?
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

*sneezes* Allergies? *sneezes* What on EARTH are *sneezes* allergies???
Ehheem, come Spring time I always seem to be allergic to everything- which is probably why Zertex is my very best friend right now. (If you have trouble with allergies, Gods Wolf, Zertex works wonderfully!) =)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Dad'sCamoGirl11
Vanilla

I am allergic to almost all soaps. And i am allergic to lavender.And i am allergic to posion ivy O.o .I have to use basic H for soap.And I get all these itchy bumps and stuff if i use soap:x .
What do you think of me?Why do I care? - Welch
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes, a few months ago, I started coughing and wheezing a bit. It went on for a couple months, and I thought it might be asthma for a while, but I believe it turned out to just be allergies, as I'm feeling much better now. I'm also allergic to the medicine amoxicillin. Apparently it gave me a rash when I was 2.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Wow. I never knew so many of you had allergies! And thanks Stella. I'll ask my mom. Right now I'm taking D-Hist and Alfalfa. My violin teacher has cat allergies (yet she has a cat) and she saw me yesterday and said that's exactly what happens to her. And if you're wondering HOW I have cat allergies, let's just say I have 12 cats... *starts whistling innocently*
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

Hmm.... well, the list used to be peanuts, Treenuts, Corn, Soy, Sesame, Peas, and Chickpeas, but no (praise the Lord!!!) it;'s just peanuts, treenuts, and chickpeas.
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Asthma, allergies, the works. I hate it. -_-
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Now, we have 12 cats and more on the way, and SOON! Winter is almost the size of a small basket ball!!! No, just kidding, though she is quite fat. And Squeakers is also pregnant, so I am boosting my vitamins up a notch. I take: 4 D-Hist, 2 vitamin C, 1 optiflora, 1 nutrifuron, 1 vitamin D3, and varied amounts os alfalfa. And now, we're boosting it more! Now I take D-Hist as needed! Aye yai yai...
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'm allergic to pineapple. I don't seem to have a big problem with seasonal allegies, but sometimes my ears do plug and swell in the spring. :P
Last edited by Bethany Shepard on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage