Album 58: The Ties That Bind Speculation

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Wakko
Pistachio

Album 58: The Ties That Bind Speculation

What do you think the name of album 58 will be?
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

#58: Revenge of the Sith
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Wakko
Pistachio

Aaron Wiley wrote:#58: Revenge of the Sith
Yes and Jason and Mitch will help Luke Skywalker!
Jason
Cookies & Creme

#58: Look Up! Tales on faith, trials, and hope
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Let's see... If I could name it, maybe, "This Is the Morning." (An allusion to that book so prominent in AIO history, The Last Battle.)
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

You know, somebody with connections should contact Brock Eastman or Dave Arnold and see if they know the title yet. It should be time for it to be revealed. I'm getting excited...
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

The Old Judge wrote:You know, somebody with connections should contact Brock Eastman or Dave Arnold and see if they know the title yet. It should be time for it to be revealed. I'm getting excited...
That is a good idea.
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Didn't someone post it on AIO wiki?

It was probably just a fan, but I know a few months ago, for some reason the title was (I believe, I'm not sure about it) The Past and the Present. Granted, I highly doubt it was correct, but it did get taken down within a few hours....Did anyone else see this?
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

I sent them a email. They haven't answered yet though.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Given that 58 is the only album for this year, I doubt we will get information this early in the year.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Let's see... If I could name it, maybe, "This Is the Morning." (An allusion to that book so prominent in AIO history, The Last Battle.)
At the END of the book...definitely not the name I'D want. :P And lemme guess...the very last album would be "Better Than the Last?" :P
sing
Raspberry Ripple

They should name it Jason, with or without Connie????? ;)

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Reddo
Strawberry

The title that was posted on the wiki was not correct, it was posted there by an upset fan who wants to see fan sites post wrong information.
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

Here is what they said.

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
Album 58

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Sharon Payton) 01/20/2014 03:45 AM
Thank you, Andrea, for your e-mail to Adventures in Odyssey. In response to your question, while we haven't yet decided the title for album 58, we encourage you to check out our podcast and Blog section of our website for future updates. Blessings to you!

Sharon Payton
WhitsEnd.org
Customer By Email ( AF) 01/18/2014 02:58 PM
Dear AIO,
I was wondering if you had decided a name for album 58? Thank you for your time.

Andrea Florit
1John 3:18-19
Reddo
Strawberry

That's probably just the official statement right now, I'm fairly certain that 58 does have a title already, they just don't want to talk about it yet
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

Maybe and maybe not
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Aaron Wiley wrote:#58: Revenge of the Sith
haha good one aaron
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Reddo
Strawberry

The Official FB page hinted at the title, just trying to confirm it with Nathan first
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Would it happen to be this post?
@Mark Redekop - Thanks for your question! "The Ties that Bind" will be part of our Upcoming Album #58. Take care!

While the title sounds similar to a hymn, it is the title of Album 58! Coming later this year

So is The Ties That Bind the genuine Album 58 title?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Reddo
Strawberry

Yes it is, just got confirmation from Nathan, going to post it on the wiki later today