Kittens

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Cat haters!!! Everywhere!!!! Ahhh!!! Well, my cats are awesome, so there isn't anything else to say. 8)
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:
Suzy Lou Foolish wrote:Is that so? And why is it named Cow? That sounds like something Ms. Randolph would name her cat...
I believe the cat is named Cow just so that it can be explained, No Cow isn't actually a cow, he's my pet cat. :lol:
That would be incredibly amusing. :lol:
Mara
Pistachio

I think kittens are okay, but most cats are lazy and grumpy :D I prefer dogs! No offense to you cat lovers. If I were to get a cat it would be a Maine Coon. It has the same personality as a dog, and is playful and friendly when it is an adult. It is larger than most cats and some are up to 50 lbs! If you want to, search Maine Coon on google images and some of the pictures compare it's size to a human's size.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

aww they are so cute i LOOOOOOOVE cats i used to have 1 but she died
LOTR IS AWESOME
arwen
Caramel Crunch

Yuck,cats!!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

I have six cats, Nick Squeakers,Lily-Bug,Panda,Winter and Tiger. Tiger and Winter are the happily married couple! They are kinda adults, but one of our cats had died, and that's how we got Tiger 2. (Tiger) Nick is and orange tabby, squeakers and lily-bug are torbies, panda and winter are grey and white, and tiger is a silver tabby. I also have a dog, and cats are sweethearts! Some maine coons are mean though. We had one Lily-Bug, and she hated us. She wouldn't come near us. EVER. Funny thing is, she panted like a dog! It was hilarious. Sadly, I held my cat Tiger when she died... SO SAD! Cause she suffocated! We don't know how, but she got sick, and then suffocated! She is buried in our flower bed. We're planning to pt Tiger Lilies on her grave! LOL!
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

I HATE cats!!!!
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE CATS? Cuteness alone is reason enough to love them. And they are soft, and playful, and cuddly (mine is anyway). People who hate cats must've had a bad experience with them, or been conditioned to feel that way by parents or others.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I think most people just have had bad experiences with cats. And most of it is because you didn't spend enough time with the cat you didn't like. My cat used to be evil, but I spend a lot of time with him and he was a sweetheart!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:I think most people just have had bad experiences with cats. And most of it is because you didn't spend enough time with the cat you didn't like. My cat used to be evil, but I spend a lot of time with him and he was a sweetheart!
Aww, that's so sweet! My cat has recently been more demanding, wanting me to spend even more time with him. He is only a year old (teenager!), so kind of naughty, but I love him. :)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

God'sWolf wrote:I have six cats, Nick Squeakers,Lily-Bug,Panda,Winter and Tiger. Tiger and Winter are the happily married couple! They are kinda adults, but one of our cats had died, and that's how we got Tiger 2. (Tiger) Nick is and orange tabby, squeakers and lily-bug are torbies, panda and winter are grey and white, and tiger is a silver tabby. I also have a dog, and cats are sweethearts! Some maine coons are mean though. We had one Lily-Bug, and she hated us. She wouldn't come near us. EVER. Funny thing is, she panted like a dog! It was hilarious. Sadly, I held my cat Tiger when she died... SO SAD! Cause she suffocated! We don't know how, but she got sick, and then suffocated! She is buried in our flower bed. We're planning to pt Tiger Lilies on her grave! LOL!
That's sad. The Tiger Lilies will be pretty. Two words of warning: if you live in a windy area, be sure to somehow protect the lilies. Two, don't ever let your little brothers cut them all down with sticks, just in case you have little brothers.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Don't worry. I can't, I'm the youngest. BLEH! Anyway, we just found out, that Panda is also pregnant and is gonna have her kittens around the middle (or sooner) of this month!!! I can't wait! But we don't know her mate. We'll have to see what they look like to tell... :D
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I don't really care for cats... unless they are HAPPY! I hate cats that just want to sleep!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Actually, Winter isn't pregnant!!! But Panda looks like she is about to burst! LOL! I cannot wait!!!
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

@Jen you dont like cats?
LOTR IS AWESOME
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

Panda just had her kittens today! She has seven so far, and we think there's at least one more coming. They're all black or grey and about half of them have white. They're so cute!

I'm God Wolf's sister, just in case you didn't know.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

I know its been a while, but, here are some pics of the kitties!!!
Frodo. (or Frogo)
Jakey. (or Jacob)
Shelby the only girl. (or Shelb)
Johnny. (or John)
Ernie. ( he has no nickname)
And this is Ernie, Johnny, & Junior. He's on the left. I don't have a singular picture of Junior. That's our kitties!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

They're a door able! :D
Last edited by Aftershocker on Thu May 16, 2013 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Awww...how cute! I love kittens.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Yeah I know! It's better living with them and knowing them. 8)