Goings and Comings

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

Im going 2 be gone this Monday Tuesday wednesday Thursday and Friday
Also the 27th and 28th
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'm notifying you bunch that I'm starting a trip tomorrow. I'm not sure exactly if I'll be on here much, or at all, because I'm going with my Grandpap and he has no idea what schedule will be... it's not even certain where I'll be staying. Ugh. So you may have to do without any Pound Foolishness for a week.
*all cry*
There there. But anyhow, I love traveling, and it's only for a week. Also, it's to meet family, so it should be nice in that way. Where am I going?
Detroit.
Pray for me.
(Note to Froggy: you just keep your big mouth shut. Anything sounds like a glamorous adventure you, Miss the-internet-is-my-life-and-soul.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I would say goodbye... And that I will miss you incredibly, and that I hope and pray that you have a good time, and that I pray that God would use this time to bless you the most and that He allows a safe journey for you. And that I'll be praying for you, and cannot wait for your return...

But, since you told me to keep my big mouth shut, I'll just stand here and smile ad wave. ;)
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Ooohhh...Detroit? Your pretty close to me PF! :D
Anywho, Good bye!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Excellent, we'll have to have tea together. *joke. Har de ho ho*
That's right, Froggy, you better keep your mouth shut. *hug* I love you.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

*Hug* Love you too, pf. Just, try to enjoy yourself, K? :roll: ;)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Fare thee well, my dear, big, bunch of foolishness! I shall miss you terribly...but I know you'll have a splendid time! Take care of yourself, and don't anything that might get you in troubl- oh! Forget the statement!
May your trip be filled with pleasure, adventure and beautiful woman!
*love & prayers*
P.S--please don't let anything worry you while you're away. Take this time to relax, Myah. *smiles sweetly and waves sadly*
Sage
Caramel Crunch

detroit? that's where i grew up...crazy jive
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Hey guys the next 5 days I will be on very little to not at all.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hey, guys. As you see a new post from me, guess what that means? Yep, I'm back. You're a genius. Anyone die while I was away? Good to see you all again.
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

so.... I must go till sunday. I shall miss you guys!
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

oh bye yelsew! cya sunday! *waves*
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

yo wassap! Guess what? I'm back! Didja miss me?
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I am going to take a two week rest period from the message boards. I'm really trying to break the obsession of the internet. The SS isn't a full part of it, but it is a part of it. I would also take a break from the ToO, but since there are two events that are somewhat involving, I'll leave it.
I'm going to be "banned" so that I'm back as soon as the two weeks are over.
I'll miss you guys!
Mara
Pistachio

Awww, bye Joy! We'll miss you!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Ok so for the next week I'm going to be going on a tour of AZ with friends so I won't be on much if at all.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Cool! See ya then, yelsew! :D
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Well, I know it hasn't been 6 months, but I'm beginning to feel I've had enough time away from the SS (though I stopped in occasionally for the first couple weeks in February) and it could be said that I am "coming back" in a sense, though, because I've gotten used to life without SS, I probably won't be on as frequently as I was prior to my departure.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

YES! CT....IS....BACK!
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

I'm un officially/sporadically back!!!! YAY! I'll be off and on, so if I don't PM you guys right away, I didn't fall of the earth. :D Just so ya know...:D
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!