Nick Mulligan: your thoughts?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Actually, none of the characters today fit in with each other. That's their charm.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Did Nick ever become a Christian? Wasn't the last episode with him in it the one where Aubrey is trying to witness to him? Anyways, i really agree with you...he was a very unique and much- needed character. You know what? He was to the Mulligans what Kelly was to the Washingtons...even though it was tough at first, his coming helped bring the family together. So it wasn't just him who needed them, but they needed him also. That reminds me, why did they get rid of the Washingtons?
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

i love nick he is hilarious
LOTR IS AWESOME
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

I actually think he SOUNDS cute :oops:
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
arwen
Caramel Crunch

He does,jen
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

I know right
Jen
Kaida
Fudge Marble

jennakyler321 wrote:I actually think he SOUNDS cute :oops:
I agree with you and arwen. He did sound kinda cute. And he was so funny.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I agree he sounds quite cute. I wish he would come back on the show so I could listen to his cute voice. ;)
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Nelson S. wrote:I agree he sounds quite cute. I wish he would come back on the show so I could listen to his cute voice. ;)
Okay that made me laugh. Didn't expect to see that, haha.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I wonder if he has cute hair :lol:
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I happen to adore Nick. He was one of those characters I could relate to. Nick is on my long list of characters that where cut off way to soon. If the writers kept Nick, and continued hes journey to God (or away from him), it would have ended as one of my top loved characters and story arcs. And to tell you the truth we are seeing a lot of character like Nick just suddenly vanishing without telling us what happened. Like Kelly, I love Kelly, but they cut her story WAY! to soon, and it just left me there wondering what she did after she became a christian. To tell you the truth, if they made those episodes, and kept her, those episodes would be in my top. And for some reason the AIO team keeps giving my favorite characters the boot. I can only hope that they won't kick Jay out as well.
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

fodo14 wrote:I happen to adore Nick. He was one of those characters I could relate to. Nick is on my long list of characters that where cut off way to soon. If the writers kept Nick, and continued hes journey to God (or away from him), it would have ended as one of my top loved characters and story arcs. And to tell you the truth we are seeing a lot of character like Nick just suddenly vanishing without telling us what happened. Like Kelly, I love Kelly, but they cut her story WAY! to soon, and it just left me there wondering what she did after she became a christian. To tell you the truth, if they made those episodes, and kept her, those episodes would be in my top. And for some reason the AIO team keeps giving my favorite characters the boot. I can only hope that they won't kick Jay out as well.
Ya I so agree.
What's next Jay,and Rodney?
Jen
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I like Nick! He's so funny! But... I don't think I've heard all the episode with him... did he ever get saved?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Cool Beans wrote:I like Nick! He's so funny! But... I don't think I've heard all the episode with him... did he ever get saved?
No, besides a lame AIO article in Club House Magazine. :( .

And also, I would love to see the AIO Team, have a character that doesn't become a christain. I would like to see how they deal with that, and how the fans would respown.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

fodo14 wrote:
Cool Beans wrote:I like Nick! He's so funny! But... I don't think I've heard all the episode with him... did he ever get saved?

And also, I would love to see the AIO Team, have a character that doesn't become a christain. I would like to see how they deal with that, and how the fans would respown.
Well, it'd be like Rodney, you know? He never became a Christian. (Although, I admit, it'd be interesting to see what he'd be like if he ever did get saved. Wow. That'd be...weird. Anyhooo...) I enjoy the characters (this sounds kind of wrong to say, but...) that don't become Christians. It's more realistic. Not everyone in life DOES accept Christ. We can relate the people of Odyssey more to our own and friends that way.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Suzy Lou Foolish wrote:
fodo14 wrote:

Well, it'd be like Rodney, you know? He never became a Christian. (Although, I admit, it'd be interesting to see what he'd be like if he ever did get saved. Wow. That'd be...weird. Anyhooo...) I enjoy the characters (this sounds kind of wrong to say, but...) that don't become Christians. It's more realistic. Not everyone in life DOES accept Christ. We can relate the people of Odyssey more to our own and friends that way.
Yeah I guess he counts, but I really mean more of a, Connie/ Eugene/ Nick/Kelly/ character that wouldn't accept Christ. A character that they would follow more closely, more of a important role. Maybe a new teenage worker at Whit's End. If you know what I mean.
arwen
Caramel Crunch

I totally agree wi the you ,Fodo,they got rid of Nick just as it was getting good.WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THAT!!!!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

What does that mean? He was "good" from from his debut. But, yes, it is a pity that so many story threads get cut.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Nick is sweet and kind and would be a good boyfriend if the right girl came along, I don't know why they took him off.
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Wha..? What does that have to do with the topic above?
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle