Left Behind

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

Left Behind

Cello all, in case all of you haven't noticed, I'm a big reader but for a period of time, did not have anything to read so I decided to try out reading Left Behind. I'm reading it right now, has, or is, anyone else read/reading this? If you did, what did you think of it? Btw, you'll want to read left behind kids if you are not okay with violence and other stuff (no swears though).
Emuman
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

I didn't read the books but I've seen all the movies and heard all the audio. They are put together very well. I do have to say tho I did not like the way they left off the movie version and have been looking forward to seeing it if they ever decide to finish the series. My family listens to the audio series on long car trips, well when we aren't listening to AIO. ;)
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm on the 3rd or 4th book havent been reading for awhile need to start back up again! (the adult books) I've seen the movies and listened to some of the audio. Did you know there making a new series of the movies?
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

Awesome about the new movies! I didn't know that there was an audio drama and will probably start that up which will be awesome (at least I hope)
Emuman
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

What I heard of the new series is that they're going with all hollywood actors and kicking Kirk Cameron out. :x
Emuman
Caramel Crunch

I wonder how they could possibly take Cameron out. He is one of the main characters and they have tons of scenes that they can do without him! Hopefully, they change it eventually...
Emuman
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

No they're replacing him, at least that's the rumor!
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Yes, a different actor will be playing his role. Maybe he turned it down because there's kissing required or something.
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I heard they're getting rid of him because the writers of the books didn't like Kirk's acting.
Sage
Caramel Crunch

That's suprising... :O

-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:59 pm --

I didn't know writers even had a say like that
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

That's perfectly dreadful! I liked the movies just the way they were- Kirk included! I really hope they don't mess things up with this "new" series.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I agree, Suzy!
Sage
Caramel Crunch

I don't even know why they need to remake them. As if the original series didn't do the books justice?!?

Emily Rules!
Emuman
Caramel Crunch

Maybe it's because they can make the Buck and Chloe
Marriage work so that they are close together.
Emuman
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I'm so happy there kicking kirt out. Man! The last Left Behind Movie, are the worst....there just terrible...I can't even talk about them....i might start to cry. BUT FINALY!!! IN THE SUN LIGHT!!! HERE COMES NICHOELS CAGE!!!! Thats whos gonna play the main character.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Where do you all get your information?
^^ Props to Belle ^^
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I got my information from reliable friends including other reliable sources, AS. And Fodo, how can you think Nicolas Cage is better than Kirk Cameron???
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:I got my information from reliable friends including other reliable sources, AS. And Fodo, how can you think Nicolas Cage is better than Kirk Cameron???
I'm pretty sure Kirt is a way better person. And Kirt is a good guy. But I would say that Nicks acting...is a tad bit better then Kirts....but its not really the actors here. Its the directors. And the last movie was just .....a little crazy.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

They're remaking because one of the writers made a lawsuit saying the movie didn't go by the contract and He wants it to be a Hollywood film not just a little hometown one....
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

I am reading the kids version it's awesome
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough