Crushes

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
ejmade
Caramel Crunch

I love Jason Whitaker and Wooton Bassett :D !!!! those are my favorites!
There's been an awakening. Have you felt it? the Dark side... and the Light
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I had a crush on a girl when I was 11, but she was like 3 years older than me. And I think she's moving to Africa soon...

I also had a crush on a girl I used to go to a spanish class with recently. In fact...I think that crush is still there... :oops: lol
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

No crushes on Odyssey characters or actors. I have had a couple of other crushes though, but they were extremely minor and went away quickly. There was one guy that I hung out with a lot when I was only like 10, and he was like 13 or so, but I don't know if it was actually a crush or not. And besides, I never see him anymore, and when I did see him a few years ago me and him always fought, and he was kind of mean. Other than that, nothing major.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Sage wrote:He is beautiful...loved him in Little Women, Newsies, Velvet Goldmine and Batman.
There are no words to describe how awesome you must be.
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I've only seen one movie with this dude. He's kinda good looking. ;) Though he played a scizophratic guy in the movie I saw him in.
It's not the greatest picture of him, but it'll have to do.
Sage
Caramel Crunch

wait..was that 'the boys next door'.
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

YES!! I watched it last night!! I thought I was the only person who's seen it!
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Ohmygosh!! I miss that movie! I saw it with my aunts, my grandma, my mum and there friends when I was like...5...but no one else remembers it! And I can't find it at the video store. Nostalgia galore!
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

My mom bought it about 5yrs ago, then we watched it several months later and yesterday was the first time I had seen it since then! It's such a great movie! When people hear about it they assume that it picks on the mentally handicapped, but it's just the opposite!
arwen
Caramel Crunch

is this place just to talk about crushes
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yes, but I sometimes just use it to say "This guy is handsome" ;)
arwen
Caramel Crunch

that seems kinda umm un-odyssey

-- Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:55 pm --

that seems kinda umm un-odyssey
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Which is why it's in General Discussion, and not in one of the Odyssey forums. In the General Discussion, you can post topics like this one, that don't pertain to Odyssey! :D
꿈. 희망. 전진.
arwen
Caramel Crunch

so this isn't apart of odyssey scoop or do you mean it just dosen't pertain to it
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Oh, this is apart of it, but it's for topics that have nothing to do with Odyssey. Like Crushes. ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

arwen wrote:so this isn't apart of odyssey scoop or do you mean it just dosen't pertain to it
This topic is in the General Discussion, which is the part of the Odyssey Scoop Forum to talk about things not relating to Odyssey. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

I don't know.....hmmm....
Tim tebow, Albert ( in littlehouseonthepraire ) a kid in my class :lol: my dad my puppy *deep breath*and a lot more
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:I've only seen one movie with this dude. He's kinda good looking. ;) Though he played a scizophratic guy in the movie I saw him in.
It's not the greatest picture of him, but it'll have to do.
What a becoming mustache! You know, he slightly reminds me of Johnny Depp. Do you find Johnny Depp attractive? I do. He's the only man I've seen that age treats kindly.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'm much handsomer. Aren't I, dear?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

*Is nice enough to keep her mouth shut* Image