Crushes

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh, I didn't mean people with good character look bad! I mean, look at me. I was just teasing Liz that if someone was ugly but had great character, she wouldn't necessarily go for him. But anyhow, this is about crushes, and crushes aren't rational, so enough with the logical conversation.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I guess that is very true... Crushes are irrational, because I've had several crushes on complete jerks... *shudders* And Shia LeBeouf... which doesn't really make sense anymore :?
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah... and I "married" a crush back in Pre-K... :?
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ha ha! How could anyone do anything so silly? Wait, I mean... Say nothing.
But anyhow, that's adorable, NinjaThrowingStar.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

:lol: Yeah... Though, I never wanted to marry my celebrate crush... I just thought he was cute!

Allie... tell, tell!
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Thank you dear PF. *bows* I am glad you think my stupidity is quote "adorable".

Not here, not now, Lexi. I wouldn't want a pretty little pm for being off topic. ;)
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Talking about being "married" in pre-Kindergarten wouldn't be off topic. Come on.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

I think it is. But what the garbanzo beans! If I get a pm I'll just blame you. :D

Okay, so when I was in Pre-k there was this boy, named Nathaniel, and one day we were playing on the playground... I had a huge crush on him, I would sit next to him in Sunday school, children's church, school, we always played together too. So I guess it didn't surprise anyone when one day he told his Mom and Dad he was going to ask me to marry him the next day in our play house at school. With his moms help he even made me a ring :lol: Out of flowers. So the next day at school, he asked me to "marry" him, and I said yes. We were "married" with in the next 30 mins. :lol: we had mud pie as wedding cake, our rain coats and boots were our "fancy" clothes, and we had ring pops as wedding rings. :lol: and he said we wouldn't be truly married if we didn't kiss, (I wouldn't let him kiss my face) so we kissed each others hands. And lived happily ever after. (Until he moved away :cry: )

(Happy PF? Lexi?)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

So, the marriage lasted as long as the ring pops did? ;) Jk.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah pretty much. :lol: :P
Sage
Caramel Crunch

awwwwwwwwwwwwww that is soooo cute!!! *resists the urge to pinch your cheek*

-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:24 pm --

I can't post pictures sadly...but if you want to talk about good looking guys, I have compiled a list of the best in my opinion.
Please note that I am not promoting the movies/music of these celebs. I'm not saying you should watch these movies or listen to these bands.

1. David Bowie...so beautiful
2. JUDD NELSON (when he was young)
3. Robert DeNoir (from the movie 'the secret of moonacre'. now that's a movie i don't wince to reference. ohhhh robinnnn.... with the eyeliner and the hair and the clothes....so gorgeouse. also he looked almost exactly like my bf haha.)
5. Christian Bale
6. Matthew Broderick
7. The character Steff in the movie 'Pretty in Pink' (soo handsome)
8. Fyedka from 'Fiddler on the Roof'
9. Matthew Laborteaux (Albert in Little House on the Prairie)
10. Morten Harket (lead singer in A-ha)
11. Johnny Depp (only in edward scissorhands and blow)
12. David Cassidy (the partridge family show). also looks like my old bf.
13. Rumpelstiltskin from 'once upon a time'. HOT.
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Mara
Pistachio

I think Logan Bartholomew from the Love Comes Softly series, and Logan Lerman are both nice looking!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

:O *gasp* Another fellow Once Upon a Timer?! *happy squeal* *coughs* You think Rumpelstiltskin is cute?! In which period? I think *ahem* Hook is rather fetching... And Charming.. But more Hook then Charming. ;) Also, Jeremy whats-his-last-name from Avengers (Hawk Eye) is good looking too, and the guy who played Anakin (that Suzy posted a few months ago) and Jonas Armstrong (Robin Hood) and.. Orlando Bloom and.. *ahem* I should probably stop now :p Oh and Ninja, that's so adorable!!! (and kinda funny.. If you don't mind my saying ;) )
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Ashleigh
Strawberry

Rusty lol :) Jason,Mitch and Buch - Idk if I spelled that right lol :) I know weird haha :)
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Rusty had such a hot voice lol
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Sage wrote:Rusty had such a hot voice lol
*bangs head on key board* Really?!?!? You guys O.o :lol: I cant say much I liked "The bad" Richard Maxwell...

Zath how dare you laugh at me! ;) JK Oh Anakin Skywalker... *dreamy sigh*
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Stella C. wrote::O *gasp* Another fellow Once Upon a Timer?! *happy squeal* *coughs* You think Rumpelstiltskin is cute?! In which period? I think *ahem* Hook is rather fetching... And Charming.. But more Hook then Charming. ;) Also, Jeremy whats-his-last-name from Avengers (Hawk Eye) is good looking too, and the guy who played Anakin (that Suzy posted a few months ago) and Jonas Armstrong (Robin Hood) and.. Orlando Bloom and.. *ahem* I should probably stop now :p Oh and Ninja, that's so adorable!!! (and kinda funny.. If you don't mind my saying ;) )

Yer! We go crazy waiting for each episode. Every Sunday we go to a friend's house to watch it, and we're always guessing what's going to happen next and arguing about it. They're really obsessed with it. YES RUMPLE!! Don't you agree? The way he moves his hands, calls people dearie, wears leather pants, the texture of his skin sooo adorable!!!! So handsome! And in BOTH times thank you ahaha. Ok not really in Storybrooke though.
What is it with girls and Hook? Him and Charming...ughh...so not happening. Charming wears too much pink lipstick haha.

Emily Rules!
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

Jason probably
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Sage wrote:awwwwwwwwwwwwww that is soooo cute!!! *resists the urge to pinch your cheek*

-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:24 pm --

I can't post pictures sadly...but if you want to talk about good looking guys, I have compiled a list of the best in my opinion.
Please note that I am not promoting the movies/music of these celebs. I'm not saying you should watch these movies or listen to these bands.

1. David Bowie...so beautiful
2. JUDD NELSON (when he was young)
3. Robert DeNoir (from the movie 'the secret of moonacre'. now that's a movie i don't wince to reference. ohhhh robinnnn.... with the eyeliner and the hair and the clothes....so gorgeouse. also he looked almost exactly like my bf haha.)
5. Christian Bale
6. Matthew Broderick
7. The character Steff in the movie 'Pretty in Pink' (soo handsome)
8. Fyedka from 'Fiddler on the Roof'
9. Matthew Laborteaux (Albert in Little House on the Prairie)
10. Morten Harket (lead singer in A-ha)
11. Johnny Depp (only in edward scissorhands and blow)
12. David Cassidy (the partridge family show). also looks like my old bf.
13. Rumpelstiltskin from 'once upon a time'. HOT.
Christine Bale?!???!? :D We should be friends :twisted:
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Sage
Caramel Crunch

He is beautiful...loved him in Little Women, Newsies, Velvet Goldmine and Batman.

Emily Rules!