Siblings.

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I enjoyed reading all of these! So cute. Family is, honestly, such a precious gift.
Renae--you weren't kidding! Our families DO sound a lot alike! Sparky- I feel your pain. ;) and yes! Some reactions are priceless! Ashleigh- yes! It is very fun! But like every family, we have our troubles and trials and sometimes I find myself hiding in a shed out back just for the sake of silence. (Until- of course, Lukey begins to use the outer side wall as a target for his bb gun)
Oh, and while I'm at it--let me introduce my lovely, happy family-- (these are all nick names, by the way)

The girls••
May
Dee Dee
Suzy
Izzy
Flea
Selly

The guys••
Gagey
Mex
Spence
Crouton
Lukey
Tommy
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

You too Renae?? One of my favorite memories are going out, playing pirates on the swing set! ;) I have 3 brothers, and while sometimes I get so frustrated with them (*coughs* the unameless youngest ;) ), they can be really fun. Although, Suzy, I'm not sure how you can possibly survive! O.o But your conversation with your brother over the front seat sounds a LOT like my older brother's and me. One funny moment, that happened this morning, was when the 2nd youngest brother was randomly talking in an English accent and thought no one was looking. Well, my room being next to his, I was listening and was laughing hysterically (on the inside of course), while he was having a grand old time. Finally he turned his head, saw me, and immediatly stopped. He then went, "Ahem.... Well andyway...!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

I have a few.
Last edited by NinjaThrowingStar on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

@ Suzy
Yup! I saw the pictures on your blog of your brothers and relatives with painted faces, playing Indians...it made me think of us!
As well, I have so many nicknames for my family members!
They consist of:
Gals-
Reenie,
Marinel,
Betinii Boo,
Iulica,
and they call me Nana (or Nancy, though my name is NOT Nancy)
The Men-
Lurca,
Cabe

@My star (Stella)
You, Suzy, and I have a lot in common! :D Our families have to meet sometime! We'd hit it off right away!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Oh we'd hit it off alright! The house may not be standing, but hey, we'd all be the best of friends! :lol:
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Mara
Pistachio

Renae, we call my brother Caleb, Cabe!
Renae
Fudge Marble

maradog12 wrote:Renae, we call my brother Caleb, Cabe!
hahah ;) yup yup! That's my brothers name!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

My family is on the..... odd side. The two youngest enjoy making trouble. Then the third youngest is soooooo hyper you wouldn't believe it! The fourth and fifth are either acting strange or they have an attitude. No one's quite sure what happened to the sixth one (People don't understand him half the time. LOL). And the three oldest (me included) are hardly ever talking in a normal voice! I'll start talking in a weird voice and people stare at me like I'm crazy!! Like they've never seen someone talk in a different voice!
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

I have three sisters
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I have 3 brothers and a sister. Pretty awesome. :D
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I have 2 brothers and a sister. They are pretty cool, but of course, they can get on EVERYONES nerves. Like when they start singing "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves" But they are usually pretty cool :D
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Yours to, Connie!?!?! *excuse me while I let my frustration out* ;) The littlest has now decided to keep adding verses.. Of course *ahem* I may have taught him the first verse.. But I don't think I was in control of my senses when I did :? And you can definitely tell that lots of boys live in my house, what with all the machine gun noises going off *note to self NEVER get my any of my brothers an iPod with a gun app on it..* and *painful* legos strewn all over the place... But I love them all... 'cept when its time to wash dishes..... ;)
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh, I know right?!?! I don't even go into they're rooms anymore. you can't step ANYWHERE without hurting yourself :D And there is always a a battle of some sort going on. It could be guns, swords, bombs, light sabers. Never ending, is it?! :D As for dishes... we have to do everything by hand, so it gets pretty messy. and crazy. They are usually pretty good things though. 'cept then... ;)
Last edited by Connie_Kendall on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I have two sisters and one brother, and they drive me crazy! But we do have a lot of fun, what with inside jokes and all. We've made up a language with our dad and we have a clubhouse in our basement. Renae,whenever we used to do things like that in our backyard, we would usually ruin something valuable. Too bad.
Fili
Caramel Crunch

I have 5 sisters only boy exept my brother who died in my moms womb
I was Bart rathbone
in the character klub
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Aww, that's so sad!
Marty McFly

i have a half sister who lives in washinton state up near seattle
Renae
Fudge Marble

Renae wrote:I have quite a few siblings as well....
4 sisters and 2 brothers :D
I'd have to concur with Suzy...siblings are awesome! My brothers and sisters and I have a lot of imagination. We used to dress as pirates and would go into our backyard, on our swing set, and play ship.
Also in our backyard, we each constructed our own personal houses from planks of wood and bars of metal. It was very much like kidsboro. We had jars and old pans and would make "food" and have feasts.
A picture of where all the magic (^^ from up there) happened: ...my wonderful backyard (:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2edpqc9&s=6

(sorry for the dreary look..this is in winter, mind you ;) )
Ryliebug
Vanilla

i have 1 sibling she is sometimes cute and nice and some time she the meanest sister ever :? so one time when we were little she waz jumping on the bed she feel off because of me and hit her face on the night stand she waz hurt realy bad and i didnt do it on purpose but now she says that i did it because i didnt like her and she trys to get back at me ! :oops: well guess wht i didnt do it on pupose !! O.o
I'm a happy person!
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh, ouch. Sounds painful! That's how my sister can be a lot. I have to remind myself to have patience and turn the other cheek :) Doesn't always happen though... :oops: