The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

All of you are breaking all of our laws.

Law 1: Always vote Emily when President Pound Foolish tells you to
Law 2: Never do anything that openly promotes one character over Emily
Law 3: No breaking the laws

Do I have to arrest my whole klub?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

How am I breaking the rules? Image
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Just all of the people who are voting improperly, silly Vice President. Not you.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm a rebel without a cause.

You're point? *Smiles Innocently*

(Old movie joke.)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Pound Foolish wrote:All of you are breaking all of our laws.

Law 1: Always vote Emily when President Pound Foolish tells you to
Law 2: Never do anything that openly promotes one character over Emily
Law 3: No breaking the laws

Do I have to arrest my whole klub?
Wow PF... You sound like a dictator! :lol: Are you going to arrest me for not voting?
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Liz'alike wrote:Wow PF... You sound like a dictator! :lol: Are you going to arrest me for not voting?
You might be. ;)
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

I voted Emily, but I might need to quit this club because she's great, but I like Eugene better. If you change the rules to something more flexible, I might stay. But for now, I'm on neither side. (I had never seen those rules before!)
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

:O How could you Smile Awhile?
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

Well, if there's a poll about "Who's Your Favorite Character", I would either have to lie, or break the rules.
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

You don't have to drop out of the club, you just have to only semi-listen to PF. That's what I do. *Shrugs*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Good gah-rief, guys. The only reason I made the Elect a Mayor of Odyssey topic was so Em could win. If my own gang of Emily lovers won't elect her, I'll have to simply alter the poll so Emily is the only choice.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

We need to find out who is really loyal to this club or klub.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Ummm.... I shall vote soon. I might vote Emily and I might not. You'll just have to wait and see.

How am I still in this club though? o_0
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm in the club, I just don't want to wear tutus and vote for Emily this time.

So what?
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Okay, so for the Emily site, I could do an Emily related video? Ideas, please! I will show myself on camera.
Should I sing the Emily anthem, and do a video about how awesome it is? I could cover the Emily anthem which would be awesome.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I voted for Emily :D Are you happy, PF?

Joy, you could re-enact an Emily scene from AIO... Just a suggestion...
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I might end up writing my own song. The Emily Anthem is hard to work with.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

PF, just because people think Emily is an awesome character doesn't mean that they don't like characters like Tom, Whit, Jack, Bernard or Eugene better. Get a clue.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I made the Elect a Mayor topic, Wretched. That would be a strong possibility that I only made it so Emily could win, eh what? So they aren't saying who they really like most, it's just a way to honor Emily. "Get a clue", as you put it, you Emilyhater.
To Joy: Thank you very much All your ideas sound marvelous. As you asked for suggestions:
1. See if you can wear something Emily-y (do you have a green headband or green sweatshirt?)
2. If you do write a song, you could try having it match the music that Emily arranged in her amazing Priscilla birthday card (you might find that simple or it might be more headache than it's worth)
3. Don't forget to say Emily RULES!
If you need help, I probably can't do much of anything being, err, I'm over here and you're over there, but let me know if you think there's something I could do.
If you succeed in your video mission, you will be named "Emily Major, First Class."
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Now then, too prove my loyalty, here is a picture I drew of her. :
(Note: This is the one I was telling you about a couple weeks ago, PF. It's the one that I had to make do with some makeshift color pencils, so it doesn't look quite like her... That and I'm not the best artist in the world. :P :lol: It's the scene that she asks "Is it wrong for kids to dream about what they want to do?" also, forgive how bad the picture quality is.. My phone hates me almost as much as I hate it. -_-)