FOTF job of your choice?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

FOTF job of your choice?

If you were suddenly offered a job at FOTF, and could choose ANY job that you wanted, what would it be and why?

Plus, if you choose voice actor, what would your character be like/named and why?
Last edited by Samantha14 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I would be a voice actor.
I would be about 11 or 12.
I would have a bit of an attitude, smart, tomboyish, sarcastic, big and bold.
I would be short, blackish hair, and green eyes.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Honestly, while I would LOVE to become a voice actor for AIO, I would much rather be a writer.

I'd get to set the scenes, create the characters, show as much emotion in the words as I could (Without going overboard, that is. ;) ) And it would give me something to use my (So called. :lol: ;) ) writing abilities for. That is my dream job.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I'd either want to work with John Campbell (on the composing side of things) or Chris Diehl and Nate Jones on sound design. I love music, but sound design is a really interesting art in itself as well. Ideally I'd have a hand in both.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I would want to do sound design with Chris Diehl and Nate Jones, as well. That would be the most intricate work, I think. That would be my preference.
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

I would either like to be a voice actor, or a writer. Either would be great, but I don't really want to move to California, so I think I would go with writer. At one point I actually planned with my cousin that we were going to go to the same college, and once we finish college, we were going to move to Colorado Springs and live together on a ranch with horses. I would write for AIO while living on our ranch, which would have a Christian horse camp. But, that was a few years ago. I'd still love to be an AIO writer though. :)
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Hmm, I think writing would be the ideal for me, but I if I had the choice, I would prefer voice acting :D
My character would be named Taylor.
She's mature, but is a ball of energy ;)
She's 12 years old, has long, brown hair, and a little brother named Logon.
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

ok.....just putting it out there that even if I got to work as a janitor at FOTF.....I WOULD BE ESTATIC!!!!!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

A janitor? How come?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

What a great idea for a topic, bestie.
We definitely have a writer-category person here. Either writing scripts or editing them would be best for me. Actually, despite the fact writing is the one which seems to have a great deal of appeal, editing would likely be preferable. You have a lot of creative power. In the end, a script looks very little like the original. (If you watch the Official Podcast you know Emily the Genius was written as being about Emily being put on trial by herself in an Alice-in-Wonderland like surrealist experience.) If you were a writer, your script would be at best very different, at worst nearly unrecognizable, by the time the editing process was finished. It's the editors that do little tweaks to bring out character development, find the last blemishes in a story, and decide the final directions an episode will go in.
So, if I could work for AIO, I'd lean towards an editor. But both jobs have huge appeal, and I'd die of happiness if I got either. Not that I ever will, but it's fun to dream, which is the whole point of this topic. Dreaming is at least half of what our minds are made for.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

I'd want to be the guy who goes and meets everyone and goes and grabs the pizza and pop for them. :D
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

You would want to be a janitor... And you want to be the errand boy... @REM and N?

Interesting... Well, we all have our dreams, I guess. :lol:

@PF: Thank you. ;) Ahaha. Now, that is true. I didn't think about that earlier. Eventually there would be hardly anything of your script left. So, that sounds like something I would like or rather do as well.
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

No, I want to be the guy who gets paid to eat pizza drink Dr. Pepper and meet celebs. :D
Last edited by NarniaQA Guy on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I have always dreamed of being an AIO character! I love to act, and would be honored to be part of Odyssey!

I would want my character to maybe be an older sister... I don't really care, so long as I can be in Odyssey!
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

Sound designer ( it sounds so fun )
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough