Jason Whittaker

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Do you like Jason?

Totally! He's the best!
56%
He's a pretty good character.
41%
Enn.. He's okay, I guess.
3%
Not really.
No votes
No way!
No votes

Total votes: 34

EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

whittaker96 wrote:I'm still really confused over the whole Jason disappearing after the Whisperer and reappearing as the Stilletto. Can anyone explain the overlap to me?
Same here Whit96. Anyone care to explain??
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Enn.. He's okay, I guess. :lol:

He can be humorous. But, overall, he's not my favorite.
Vic
Chocolate Chip

EugeneforPresident wrote:
whittaker96 wrote:I'm still really confused over the whole Jason disappearing after the Whisperer and reappearing as the Stilletto. Can anyone explain the overlap to me?
Same here Whit96. Anyone care to explain??
Old Judge explains it really well in a post on his website. Here's the link http://twistsandturns-aio.weebly.com/the-courtroom.html
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I love Jason! He is on my top 20 (I can't limit it to 10 ;) )! Though, I have a sister who doesn't really like him... Hard to believe, I know!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

i love jason! :D
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Ummm Is this is joke he is THE BEST!!!!!!!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I know, right?! I would like to see one good reason why someone didn't like Jason.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Same here Liz! I mean Jason is amazing!
EmilyLBean
Chocolate Chip

I adore Jason.
Emily
penny wise
Vanilla

Jasons O.K.
Mara
Pistachio

I am glad that Jason is back in Odyssey, but I will really miss all the exciting episodes about undercover Jason! What about you? But, who knows what will happen. Maybe there will be more...
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Ok, I gotta admit, when I saw the topic title I thought this was about me for a second.... (I know... that sounds really conceited...)

Anyway, at this point I really don't know what they will do with Jason. However, I think they will continue to develop his faith. Beyond that, I'm not sure how often we will see him at the antique shop. I will say, I don't think he will be doing any more spy work at least not officially if ever at all.
Mara
Pistachio

Jason wrote:Ok, I gotta admit, when I saw the topic title I thought this was about me for a second.... (I know... that sounds really conceited...)
Hahaha. I didn't think about that when I named it! Well, I'm hoping that he may be able to help out the government every once in a while, like Mitch did before he joined the FBI.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I do believe he will be doing occasional spy type things! (I have a few ideas in mind that won't take him away from Odyssey) But having Jason come back every 6-12mo was getting boring. He just really needed to be on the show more and with his family and friends more. :D
Jason
Cookies & Creme

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:I do believe he will be doing occasional spy type things! (I have a few ideas in mind that won't take him away from Odyssey) But having Jason come back every 6-12mo was getting boring. He just really needed to be on the show more and with his family and friends more. :D
Well I don't know that it was necessarily getting "boring", but it was getting repetitive only hearing from Jason when something exciting was happening... If he does do "occasional spy type things" I think it'd be more along the lines of solving the occasional mystery like in No Way In/Out. I do think he might be involved with the occasional adventure of some sort, but nothing too spy type.... If that makes sense at all...
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

:Love Jason! He's been my favorite character ever since he appeared on the show, and "A Name Not a Number" is my favorite episode. And because I LIKE spy things, I think he should still be involved with them, if occasionally. I don't want him to be gone too much from Odyssey, but I think he's good at being a spy and shouldn't totally give that up.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Jason RULES!
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!