Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Why hiya starflower, hope you enjoy the SS
Shtakji
Cookies & Creme
Location: On a 3-dimensional blue, green and white sphere suspended in outer space

Thanks everybody!!
You guys have made me feel right at home :)

User nickname hmm.. maybe Stkj? Or one of Seasie's suggestions

My ninja buddy!! I've missed you sooo much girl *hugs*
"A battle can be considered lost only when you cease to fight."~Shtakji
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Welcome shtakji, hope u like it here!!! :D
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
~JCGJ~
Chocolate Chip

Shtakji wrote:Thanks everybody!!
You guys have made me feel right at home :)

User nickname hmm.. maybe Stkj? Or one of Seasie's suggestions

My ninja buddy!! I've missed you sooo much girl *hugs*
Did you get my PM, Shtakji?

I'm glad you came to join us.
EmilyLBean
Chocolate Chip

Greeting, everyone!
I'm Emily, seventeen, reader of anything by L.M. Montgomery and Jane Austen. Singing is my favorite, and I adore listening to any musical (except the stupid ones!), but especially Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera.
I'm a senior in high school (home schooled chick, yes. Weird chick with bad hair and equally bad social skills? No. Don't stereotype me. :roll: )
I've been an AIO fan for about a year, give or take, and I do a lot of research on characters and episodes to make up for my AIO-deprived childhood.
Jason is my absolute favorite character. Like ever. :jason
I am a christian, and I have been since I was 11. I believe in living without sin. Yeah, sounds crazy, but it's in the Bible! Just look - Jesus told people to do it all the time, and I believe He wants us to as well. Check out Romans 6, or hit me up if you have questions. I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my ability, but I am not interested in debating my beliefs.
If you want to know more about me feel free to ask. I'll be glad to give you some sort of random, indirect answer. ;)

By the way - THANKS SO MUCH GOD'S GIRL FOR MY RAD AVATAR! I love it.
Last edited by EmilyLBean on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Emily
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Welcome to the Soda Shop, Emily! =D I've really been enjoying reading your posts and I look forward to more from you. =) I really hope you like it here and plan to stick around for quite a while.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
EmilyLBean
Chocolate Chip

Kaida wrote:Welcome to the Soda Shop, Emily! =D I've really been enjoying reading your posts and I look forward to more from you. =) I really hope you like it here and plan to stick around for quite a while.
You guys have been awesome. The Soda Shop is way more fun than Facebook ;)
Emily
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Welcome to the SS Emily.
I also love books by L.M. Montgomery and Jane Austin (the ones I have read anyway). Musicals are fantastic. The Phantom of the Opera is my favorite movie of all time, but they play is way better. Oh, and almost all of us here are homeschooled or were at some point in time so don't worry about stereotypes here :D

Anywho, all that to say - welcome and I hope to get to know you better, you sound pretty awesome!
Odyssey Fan Wiley
EmilyLBean
Chocolate Chip

Odyssey Fan Wiley wrote:Welcome to the SS Emily.
I also love books by L.M. Montgomery and Jane Austin (the ones I have read anyway). Musicals are fantastic. The Phantom of the Opera is my favorite movie of all time, but they play is way better. Oh, and almost all of us here are homeschooled or were at some point in time so don't worry about stereotypes here :D

Anywho, all that to say - welcome and I hope to get to know you better, you sound pretty awesome!
Almost everyone was/is home schooled? That is so cool. I assumed I would be in the minority, as usual haha.
Emily
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

EmilyLBean wrote:
By the way - THANKS SO MUCH GOD'S GIRL FOR MY RAD AVATAR!!!!!!!! I love it.
You're welcome, and its great to meet you, we always need more older teens on here! :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Welcome to the SS, Emily! =) hope u like It here! :)
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

Have you said hello to penny?
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
penny wise
Vanilla

Hey guys I'm Penny!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Hey Penny, its nice to meet you, how do you know Katerina? Where do you go to school? What are some of your interests?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Hi Penny, welcome to the SS!
Odyssey Fan Wiley
EmilyLBean
Chocolate Chip

Hey Penny! :)
Emily
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I am loving your posts, Emily. You state your ideas very thoughtfully.
You like almost all music? Me too.
You like LM Montgomery? Sweet. (I've only read the first two "Anne Books" so far, and so I have miles to go, but I can't wait to read number three.)
You like Jane Austen? Wow, even better. Liking you a lot, girl!
You don't like debating your beliefs?
Go soak your head.
Sorry, sorry. Good to have you. PS, we must pm about Austen sometime, I can't get enough of talking about her.
Hello to you too Penny... sooo, now we know you're Penny, could you elaborate on that a bit?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
EmilyLBean
Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:I am loving your posts, Emily. You state your ideas very thoughtfully.
You like almost all music? Me too.
You like LM Montgomery? Sweet. (I've only read the first two "Anne Books" so far, and so I have miles to go, but I can't wait to read number three.)
You like Jane Austen? Wow, even better. Liking you a lot, girl!
You don't like debating your beliefs?
Go soak your head.
Sorry, sorry. Good to have you. PS, we must pm about Austen sometime, I can't get enough of talking about her.
I didn't say I didn't like debating them, dude. I said I'm not interested in debating them.
I don't mind thoughtful discussion, however I do mind pointless arguments, and debates most often turn into pointless arguments - hence my lack of interest in them.
You've only read the first two Anne books? Sad. So sad. You're missing out on some of the greatest literature of all time. I'm up for Austen discussion anytime :) She's one of my favorites. After Anne, of course.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

penny wise wrote:Hey guys I'm Penny!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Welcome, Penny, we're glad to have you here! Care to share more about yourself?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Hello, Emily and Penny! Welcome to the Soda Shop! :D
^^ Props to Belle ^^