Abby and Mandie's Adventures in Odyssey Podcast!

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Wooton Bassett wrote:Wow. You are very talented.

BTW Sparky Happy Giraffe: Will you be featuring the best artwork on your podcast?
Thanks I like to draw alot
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

fodo14 wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:Wow. You are very talented.

BTW Sparky Happy Giraffe: Will you be featuring the best artwork on your podcast?
Thanks I like to draw alot
me too. :D
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:PODCAST #3!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E7s8Zi5WtE&feature=plcp

listening to it! It sounds great !
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Thank you!! We had lots of fun doing that podcast!!
ilovejason
Vanilla

:) How did you like it? Any suggestions on who elso to interview????

~Mandie~
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

SparkyHappyGiraffe or ilovejason, check out my website,(link down below), for my opinions on your podcast. It might be a couple hours before it's up, but check it out.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

It's not up yet, but I'll check it out when it's up!! By the way, what section will it be in?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm sorry, it's on the blog page, but it's a long post anyway. I tend to ramble a LOT. The post my opinions are in is "Podcast Reviews And Odyssey News". It'll be up in like half an hour.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:I'm sorry, it's on the blog page, but it's a long post anyway. I tend to ramble a LOT. The post my opinions are in is "Podcast Reviews And Odyssey News". It'll be up in like half an hour.
I can't wait to read it.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

It's up now.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

The Old Judge wrote:It's up now.
I just read it. Great job! you should review more podcast.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, Fodo14, that's Wooton's thing. If you want, I'll put my opinions on a podcast when a new episode comes out. I always put new podcast episodes on my blog anyway.

P.S. Fodo, have you seen my Imagination Station page yet?
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

The Old Judge wrote:Well, Fodo14, that's Wooton's thing. If you want, I'll put my opinions on a podcast when a new episode comes out. I always put new podcast episodes on my blog anyway.

P.S. Fodo, have you seen my Imagination Station page yet?
o yeah. I check your blog like every day! :D
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Oh thank you so much!!! We are planning on getting better recording equipment soon!!
ilovejason
Vanilla

Yes! Thank you! I will defanitly keep all that in mind! Also, thanks for mentioning us on your blog! We would love to end up being like the Ceiling Fan Podcast or something like that!

Me and Abby, and our families are starting to make a radio drama as well. If any of you have ideas for episodes, just let us know! we will take any help offered! Also, if you have certain characters that you have made and would like them to be used, we will greatfully welcome them! Just tell us how you imagine them like and send us a drawing of him/her!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

ilovejason wrote:Yes! Thank you! I will defanitly keep all that in mind! Also, thanks for mentioning us on your blog! We would love to end up being like the Ceiling Fan Podcast or something like that!

Me and Abby, and our families are starting to make a radio drama as well. If any of you have ideas for episodes, just let us know! we will take any help offered! Also, if you have certain characters that you have made and would like them to be used, we will greatfully welcome them! Just tell us how you imagine them like and send us a drawing of him/her!

Could you have a character based on me. I'd be an 11 year old homeschooled boy who doesn't like school at all and stays in his room a lot of the time playing video games or drawing or building lego. He is the oldest kid in the family and he also likes to be in charge. but his siblings never listen to him.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Could you have a character based on me. I'd be an 11 year old homeschooled boy who doesn't like school at all and stays in his room a lot of the time playing video games or drawing or building lego. He is the oldest kid in the family and he also likes to be in charge. but his siblings never listen to him.
You've sparked my imagination!!!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:
You've sparked my imagination!!!

He could have 2 younger sisters and a brother.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Okay we might be able to do that!! :D