The Boredom Buster Podcast

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

The Fifth Podcast is OUT!!!!! We interview David Griffin. Also if you submitted a question and you didn't hear your name with the question. It's cause my cohost didn't do that so, we just started not to state your name with the question. so that people would not get bad. when there name wasn't stated and others where. but anyways you can get the link below.(its on my signature).
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

Hey, you forgot to say people's names too...
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

ARGHH!!!! :x You never asked my question! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: It was my only chance to ask Dave Griffin a question. :cry:
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

C-guy wrote:ARGHH!!!! :x You never asked my question! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: It was my only chance to ask Dave Griffin a question. :cry:
But it was only the first part. He's coming out with another part if not 2.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

C-guy wrote:ARGHH!!!! :x You never asked my question! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: It was my only chance to ask Dave Griffin a question. :cry:
UM. We have more parts. (and we did ask your question) It's part 1 DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :roll:
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

fodo14 wrote:
UM. We have more parts. (and we did ask your question) It's part 1 DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :roll:
Oh my goodness. I didn't fully finish the podcast because I had to something, so I paused it and then came here and posted that ridiculous comment that made me look like a dope. I take it all back! *puts hands in face and shakes head*
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

Very fun interview! I wasn't sure how it could compete with the Unofficial AIO Podcast, but it was awesome! I wish we got to hear Hallie's reaction when she first talked to him. :D
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

congrats
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Peachey Keen wrote:Very fun interview! I wasn't sure how it could compete with the Unofficial AIO Podcast, but it was awesome! I wish we got to hear Hallie's reaction when she first talked to him. :D
Yeah I know. Everyone wanted to hear her reaction, I didn't think to record it :oops: Well live and learn. :D
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

C-guy wrote:
fodo14 wrote:
Oh my goodness. I didn't fully finish the podcast because I had to something, so I paused it and then came here and posted that ridiculous comment that made me look like a dope. I take it all back! *puts hands in face and shakes head*
Well your question is asked in part 4, I believe. :D
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

:o :o :o
WOW! There are gonna be 4 parts!!??
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah. David Griffin talks for a long time
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I bet Hallie's reaction went something like this.

Noah: Well Hallie, did I tell you yet what we will be doing for our next podcast?
Hallie: No, what?
Noah: We're gonna be interviewing David Griffin.
Hallie: Oh cool. That will b-WAIT...DID YOU JUST SAY THAT WE WOULD BE INTERVIEWING DAVID GRIFFIN.
Noah: yup.
Hallie: wow...*faints*
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

Wooton Bassett wrote:I bet Hallie's reaction went something like this.

Noah: Well Hallie, did I tell you yet what we will be doing for our next podcast?
Hallie: No, what?
Noah: We're gonna be interviewing David Griffin.
Hallie: Oh cool. That will b-WAIT...DID YOU JUST SAY THAT WE WOULD BE INTERVIEWING DAVID GRIFFIN.
Noah: yup.
Hallie: wow...*faints*
Bahahahah! Not quite, but close enough!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

How do you guys like the idea of AIO Comics. On my website?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I read that comment and immediately broke out into a huge grin. Do it!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

The Old Judge wrote:I read that comment and immediately broke out into a huge grin. Do it!
I will try. I've had this idea for a long time now. Finally going to try it :D
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Tell me when you do. I'll put it on my website.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:I read that comment and immediately broke out into a huge grin. Do it!
I think it would be an awesome idea to do AIO comics. I like AIO and I like drawing (comics especially), but I never had the idea of AIO comics.
Last edited by Wretched Sinner on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

One fan made a whole Odyssey comic book once. It was a sequel to Novacom. He sent it off to Focus. Several pages of it are shown in the Official Guide.