School stuff/ Ask the awesome, awesome Joy

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

School stuff/ Ask the awesome, awesome Joy

I've started a vlog on youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksFE2VxxIz8

Please check it out! Subscribe, like, favourite, and comment!
Last edited by Joy on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I thought it was AWESOMELY EPIC!! :D ;)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'm enjoying your blog so far. Lots of fun. Charming and somewhat funny. It makes you seem like a sweet, lovably quirky person.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

i'm gonna write another blog sis!

ok, so here it goes. soooooooooo i have no clue how to start this, but i'll try. so, i'm gonna write about sorta personal things that have been going on with me. i had two jerks break my heart in real life, i just wanna cry as i type this. i'm mad, hurt, alone, so many feelings are racing through my mind. i want a true gentleman to discover me, my prince charming, my true love, someone who will sing with me and dance with me, a man who will hold me and all that, but until i'm 18 it won't happen. i've been dreaming about this guy since i was 4, dreamed of having one true love and becoming a mother. i know God has a man for me.notice the word 'man', MAN! not 'boy', when i become a women i'll have my guy brought to me, i can trust God, and have peace in my heart. One day i'll have my fairy tail come true, but in God's timing, not mine. I pray for my man every day, and i hope he does the same for me. I'm proud to say i have a purity ring and i made the promise to God to wait, and i am, and i will. as long as it takes, cuz that's what true love does
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
James?
Caramel Crunch

MaryBeth_13 wrote:i'm gonna write another blog sis!

ok, so here it goes. soooooooooo i have no clue how to start this, but i'll try. so, i'm gonna write about sorta personal things that have been going on with me. i had two jerks break my heart in real life, i just wanna cry as i type this. i'm mad, hurt, alone, so many feelings are racing through my mind. i want a true gentleman to discover me, my prince charming, my true love, someone who will sing with me and dance with me, a man who will hold me and all that, but until i'm 18 it won't happen. i've been dreaming about this guy since i was 4, dreamed of having one true love and becoming a mother. i know God has a man for me.notice the word 'man', MAN! not 'boy', when i become a women i'll have my guy brought to me, i can trust God, and have peace in my heart. One day i'll have my fairy tail come true, but in God's timing, not mine. I pray for my man every day, and i hope he does the same for me. I'm proud to say i have a purity ring and i made the promise to God to wait, and i am, and i will. as long as it takes, cuz that's what true love does
God will give u a guy in His own time :) ........Who knows it may even be a hobbit ;)
I hear weird is the new normal..........I think I'll fit in well.
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

only if u moved where i am!
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Hey everyone! I've started a vlog on youtube! Please comment and like it, and subscribe when you want to be notified of new videos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksFE2VxxIz8
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah, you heard me. Ask me questions. Pretty much anything. Random, or serious!
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

How old are you
And when is your b-day
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Well, you could easily look at my profile....
But, I'm 11, and I was born on the 28th of December.
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

What is the ultimate book? (Be carefull with the answer [JK])
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

NarniaQA Guy wrote:What is the ultimate book? (Be carefull with the answer [JK])
The ultimate book would be...The Bible.
But if you're talking about for fiction and such.....that's a hard question.
I think it would be The Homelanders series, or perhaps Ungifted, which was hilarious.
And, maybe, just maybe, the Horse and His Boy, to please you.
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

Yes! And I agree with the nonfiction. Favorite song/artist?
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

NarniaQA Guy wrote:Yes! And I agree with the nonfiction. Favorite song/artist?
I'm not allowed to listen to contemporary/any music with drums in it. For some reason.
I like Owl City, however, and TobyMac, because I've listened to him on the radio in my siblings' cars before.
ejmade
Caramel Crunch

Do you have any pets?

-- Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:46 am --

Do you have any pets?
There's been an awakening. Have you felt it? the Dark side... and the Light
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

ejmade wrote:Do you have any pets?

-- Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:46 am --

Do you have any pets?
None. Zip. Nada. My sister once had a beta fish, does that count?
Shtakji
Cookies & Creme
Location: On a 3-dimensional blue, green and white sphere suspended in outer space

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
"A battle can be considered lost only when you cease to fight."~Shtakji
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Shtakji wrote:How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck can chuck wood, so it wood all depend on the age and speed of the woodchucking woodchuck and if it could.
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

What's your favorite Animal?
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Horses, than dogs, than wolves, than cats.