One Direction

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Baha, Sparky! Every time I go into a certain store where I am, There is a HUGE and I mean HUGE stand-up cardboard thing of JB! Scares me every time. I won't even step foot in that part of the store! =P And as for 1D, I'll be happy when all this fuss over then is over. :D (Although yes, "What Makes You Beautiful was good, the first 20 times sung)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

if i saw a stand up thing of him i would take it and burn it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Me and Mandie (Ya she was with me) decided if we did actually put our fist through it we wouldn't be brave enough to pay for it and carry it out of the store.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Are you kidding me? I believe they are the worst popular band out there. They're annoying, overrated, obviously musically illiterate, and all their songs sound the same. Worse, teenage girls are developing obnoxious and unhealthy obsessions with them. But that's just my opinion. ;)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

they are not CT! well, i only liked their one song, but their really good
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

;) ;) ;) Shame on you, CT!!! Jk....
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

they're okay. i really like "what makes you beautiful" but the other stuff i'm still undecided about them. btw i really don't like JB. he has gotten better, i'll admit, tho
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Eehhhh...One Direction is just another boy band that nobody'll care about in 2 years. "What Makes You Beautiful" is sooo much better by the Piano Guys, too.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Harry's hair problems! lol I dont listen to them
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Are you kidding me? I believe they are the worst popular band out there. They're annoying, overrated, obviously musically illiterate, and all their songs sound the same. Worse, teenage girls are developing obnoxious and unhealthy obsessions with them. But that's just my opinion. ;)
Amen CT! Lol.
My mom read some of their lyrics and said they were vulgar... :?
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

@underseasies, i know, but i don't get much variety here, so if it's something that is actually in english, not korean or japanese or thai or something like that, then i'm mostly likely going to hear it from ONE of my friends :roll:
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Sammy14 wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:Are you kidding me? I believe they are the worst popular band out there. They're annoying, overrated, obviously musically illiterate, and all their songs sound the same. Worse, teenage girls are developing obnoxious and unhealthy obsessions with them. But that's just my opinion. ;)
Amen CT! Lol.
My mom read some of their lyrics and said they were vulgar... :?
They're songs are becoming a bit more suggestive in the latest album they came out with. Tis a shame.
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

aww, well that's what usually happens,
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

Here's a joke:
Where do 5 stupid boys walk?

In ONE DIRECTION!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

underseasie wrote:Eehhhh...One Direction is just another boy band that nobody'll care about in 2 years. "What Makes You Beautiful" is sooo much better by the Piano Guys, too.
You speak the truth, Rapunzel. 8) No one's gonna care about "the coolest band" in six months. They will never live up to The Beatles or even The Backstreet Boys.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Wow... You sound like my mom! O.o :lol: Creepy! :P
I don't like 1D...They're pretty inappropriate...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

ARE NOT! I mean, recently, they've turned into something I wouldn't listen to often. A tad unwholesome. But most of them by far are great! And they may be remembered, CT. Their music is that good.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

@the valiant
i understand your view, but that joke was a little uneccesary. not stuff to joke around with
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I've decided I love them :)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

Connie_Kendall wrote:@the valiant
i understand your view, but that joke was a little uneccesary. not stuff to joke around with
Wait---whaaaaa?

No, seriously, I don't get it...You mean One Direction is something not to joke about?