Album 57 and Beyond - The Classified Files

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
capeng
Vanilla

The Return of Veil Pt. 7
Whit and Monty return to Whit's End, and tell Eugene about the developments. Eugene, however, chooses not to inform Whit of the newly appointed task force. Using his new-found information, Eugene gets Lucy Cunningham (Sholtz?) involved.
Monty informs the government what was going on in Odyssey, but due to lack of evidence, the government holds out on action. Monty continues surveillance on Jason, but is unable to discover what his meetings with Stone are about.

Gimme some inspiration, CreativeThinker101! :)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Return of Veil Pt. 8
Jason and Monica Stone get rather tangled up in a romantic relationship and Jason rashly asks Monica to elope with him. As Whit and Monty are discussing their surveillance and the latest development with Jason, they stumble upon Eugene and Lucy, and Whit and Monty tell Eugene and Lucy everything they know but Eugene and Lucy don't tell them anything at all. Whit is puzzled by this and think they're hiding something. Eugene and Lucy use the information to hatch a plan...
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Vic
Chocolate Chip

Thanks, Alex. You got me all fangirly now. I generally ship Jason/Tasha but I really like Monica. I think and Jason would be good together. *romantic sigh* Also, your ideas for this "Novacom sequel" are pretty fun to read. Don't get me wrong, I don't think they should actually bring Novacom back but there's nothing wrong with speculation! Alright, I'm gonna go off to listen to some Novacom eps and write some [censored] fanfiction.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Haha! Thanks. Can someone please, please, PLEASE make Pt. 9?
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

the return of nova. pt 2 ( same thing as part 1)

-- Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:17 pm --

ep. 730.
l.j.
After their wedding, Lucy and jack come back to odyssey, for a visit, and anoucce the news that Lucy is going to have a baby. and that their moving to odyssey.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hello, there, have any of you guys gotten the hard copy of Album 56: The Grand Design? If so, would you be so kind as to post the summary of Album 57, which should be in the little booklet of Album 56. Thank you!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

There is no summary in there sadly......
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Sorry, OJ. There isn't a summary in the booklet. I was disappointed. :(
Reddo
Strawberry

The Old Judge wrote:Hello, there, have any of you guys gotten the hard copy of Album 56: The Grand Design? If so, would you be so kind as to post the summary of Album 57, which should be in the little booklet of Album 56. Thank you!
They haven't even started recording 57 yet they're still working on ideas and what episodes will be in 57 so it's hard for them to give a summary. I've heard that recording for it starts in January though and it will probably air in late summer or early fall.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

So they're waiting longer to start the new season... :cry: And I had my hopes up for a summary too... That's odd that they would air it in late summer or early fall, considering they usually air the episodes in spring...
Reddo
Strawberry

CreativeThinker101 wrote:So they're waiting longer to start the new season... :cry: And I had my hopes up for a summary too... That's odd that they would air it in late summer or early fall, considering they usually air the episodes in spring...
it is odd, but it's hard to air things that haven't been recorded, and summer/fall isn't confirmed just a guess based on the fact that the first episodes in 56 were recorded in january. If they wanted to air 57 in march they probably would have had to start recording in June/July
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Hmm. I wish they had recorded them earlier.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

That would be impossible unless they did the Get In The Show contest earlier.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The new character isn't for Album 58? I always thought it was...
Reddo
Strawberry

Aaron Wiley wrote:That would be impossible unless they did the Get In The Show contest earlier.
The Get in the Show contest winner was supposed to be in Album 58, but things have since changed so originally it would have worked out to have 57 recorded sooner and air in spring. But since 57 was delayed they decided to put the winner in there instead of waiting for 58 to come out in 2014
capeng
Vanilla

Eugene and Lucy use the long-unused Israelites to keep surveillance going on Monty and Whit, Jason and Monica, and Wally. They split into 3 task-forces, and all report centrally to Eugene and Lucy. Eugene acts as strategist, while Lucy documents everything that occurs. Wally catches one of the kids lurking, and forces him to confess. The kid spills everything about Eugene and Lucy. Wally uses the miPhone to confuse his captive as to the details of the kidnapping. It is, however, useless. Word gets back to Eugene that an the spy was captured, and Eugene reports it to the police. Based on a kidnapping charge, the police and federal agents spring into action. Jason is informed of the new developments....
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Pt. Ten
Whit sees kids lurking around and follows them back to Eugene and Lucy. They're embarrassed about not telling Whit and tell him everything. Then Emily comes back saying Monica was on a miPhone. Wally meanwhile tells Veil what he knows causing Whit to send the kids on a week long campout........
Proud K.R.E Member
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pt. 11 - Whit confronts Wally and Wally slugs him with a bowling ball, putting him in the hospital for the rest of the story. Jason doesn't care; he's far too busy making elopement plans with Monica, who realizes the dangers of the Miphone and throws it out the window, wounding an unsuspecting Eugene, who also is hospitalized. Meanwhile, the police are after Wally, so The Chairman fires him from the investigation, assuming that if the police catch Wally, they'll effectively catch him too. He advises Wally to relocate to South America, but he refuses, making the Chairman and Wally enemies. Connie begins a romantic relationship with Richard Maxwell, making Lucy jealous. Bernard intervenes and talks some sense into Connie. Connie breaks up with Richard and advises Lucy to have nothing to do with him, but Lucy sees Richard just to make Connie mad. Emil
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Pt 12
Monica is brainwashed by Veil and gets the miPhone again Jason goes to see Monica and is brainwashed too. The kids meanwhile find danger in the mountains!
Proud K.R.E Member