The SS family web

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Stella C. wrote:Yes! Kaida, Pen, and Val are my in-laws!! =DDD And so are Ben and.... Fodo....

Stella!!!! weren't we sisters at one point??? or was that with someone else??? :) lol... maybe I'll just be the family's pet goldfish..... :) :) :) Does that count as a relation?
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Haha!!
And, I can't for the life of me remember! :oops: Oh whatever, goldfish my foot! You can be the oldest! :D Unless suzy is still 87, then you may have to beat that . But really, I would prefer a sister under the age of 100 :? :? ;)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

haha! ok I'll go with the oldest sister who is 99..... :) but still young at heart :) :) :)
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

According to fodo, he and suzy now have 2 girls.. Olivia and Emily...Just adding onto the family tree :D
Odyssey Fan Wiley
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I'm not related to anybody! Please I don't want to date but I want to relate to someone...
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

HannahJ. wrote:I'm not related to anybody! Please I don't want to date but I want to relate to someone...
i'll be related to u!!!!! :)
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

T.S. (myself) wrote:I realized the one thing that should have tipped me off: They both, when they first came, highlighted their posts with their favorite color, and put a colored quote in their signature!
I did that by myself and all. I guess being brothers we have similar tastes. To me, signature is synonymous with "Name With Quote Under It".
~ Walker in Dreams
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

brittany k wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:I'm not related to anybody! Please I don't want to date but I want to relate to someone...
Yay can we be sisters?
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

HannahJ. wrote:
brittany k wrote:
Yay can we be sisters?
Yep! :)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Yay I have 2 sisters now!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Godsgirl, since Suzy has married Fodo, should I ask you to marry me? I have been dating you a few days now, after all. Long enough. What would you like to wear? I have this cool T-shirt with a dragon on it.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Ahh. How sweet LOL. I would like to expand my family. So far we have Brittney and Marybeth. What about a boy brother. And cousins. Oh I found our long lost Uncle Bren!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Godsgirl, since Suzy has married Fodo, should I ask you to marry me? I have been dating you a few days now, after all. Long enough. What would you like to wear? I have this cool T-shirt with a dragon on it.
I can tell that I will not marry you while you have that disgusting avatar!

Also, you wearing a suit while you propose would be nice. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

God's Girl wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:Godsgirl, since Suzy has married Fodo, should I ask you to marry me? I have been dating you a few days now, after all. Long enough. What would you like to wear? I have this cool T-shirt with a dragon on it.
I can tell that I will not marry you while you have that disgusting avatar!

Also, you wearing a suit while you propose would be nice. :)
This really made me giggle! You two are hilarious! :D: Am I invited to the wedding? What should I wear? Is it a casual affair? I might have some Hello Kitty pajamas.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

suzylou wrote: This really made me giggle! You two are hilarious! :D: Am I invited to the wedding? What should I wear? Is it a casual affair? I might have some Hello Kitty pajamas.
If there is a wedding, of course you are! :) Didn't we already agree that you were to be the photographer?

Hmm, about the dress, I would prefer it to be formal. Plus, informal dress might ruin Pound Foolish's reputation with his boss. Plus, I don't want my future husband to be wearing surfer shorts or something like that.

You can wear Hello Kitty pjs if you want, but it probably won't help your reputation as a wedding photographer. ;)

Pound Foolish, what flavor should the cake be? I would prefer chocolate or lemon.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

God's Girl wrote:
suzylou wrote: This really made me giggle! You two are hilarious! :D: Am I invited to the wedding? What should I wear? Is it a casual affair? I might have some Hello Kitty pajamas.
If there is a wedding, of course you are! :) Didn't we already agree that you were to be the photographer?

Hmm, about the dress, I would prefer it to be formal. Plus, informal dress might ruin Pound Foolish's reputation with his boss. Plus, I don't want my future husband to be wearing surfer shorts or something like that.

You can wear Hello Kitty pjs if you want, but it probably won't help your reputation as a wedding photographer. ;)

Pound Foolish, what flavor should the cake be? I would prefer chocolate or lemon.
I suggest Lemon. I'll buy a nice dress if I'm invited.
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

Can I be your sis, britt?
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Odysseygirl101 wrote:Can I be your sis, britt?
yep! :D :D:
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

My goodness, PF in surfer shorts? :shock: There went my dreams for the next couple weeks =P *ahem* Am I invited?? :D It would give me an excuse to buy a new dress! ;) :D
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

umm me and fodo are married, not him and suzy!
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31