The SS family web

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

The SS family web

Please add all the relationships that you know of.

So far Suzy is married to Fodo.

Odyssey Fan and Stella are twins, and are siblings to Suzy.

I am brother to Kaida, who is sister to AfterShocker.

God's girl and underseasie are siblings, and God's girl dated Pound Foolsish temporarily.

Ben C. And Liz alike are brother and sister to Pen, and Ben is brother to Kaida, Valiant, and Fodo.

Fodo and Valiant are siblings, and Fodo is Kaida's cousin. Valiant is Renae's cousin.

Wooton and Katerina are siblings.

I think that some of the girls decided they were siblings, but I can't remember.

Aaron Wiley Edit
Here's a google doc you can all access to we can try to have a document that actually keeps track of who's with who.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17bZ ... 9TB_Y/edit

The "tree" becomes a bit more disjointed with it's all in separate posts, so I thought it might be easier to see if it was all on one location. So far I've only added T.S.'s post there, but feel free to add more.

T.S. Edit:

Connie and Countess and I were discussing this on the chat, and I decided to give it another go.

The family tree didn't work earlier due to a couple of issues. First, it's difficult to establish coherent generations due to most people being related laterally. Also, there are many contradictory relationships. For example, Person A is a parent of Person B, but Person A is also a sibling of Person C, who is cousin to Person B. It's impossible to keep track of everyone's relatives, because everyone is related in multiple different ways.

Connie suggested using a Family Web instead of a Family Tree, which might actually work. I'm going to try and map out a web with the relationships between different people, including siblings, parents, cousins, uncles, godneices and godnephews, ect. I will be accepting submissions on an ongoing basis in this thread. The rules are as follows:

1) No relationships are assumed to exist unless they are posted in this thread. This means that
a) Real life siblings or relations won't appear on the web unless specified here.
b) Relationships can never be derived on the basis of other relationships. So, for example, if Miss Friendship and Wakko are siblings, and Wakko and I are also siblings, Miss Friendship and I are not considered siblings unless we agree to it in this thread.

2) Relationships should be relatively general and simple. Ideally, I would like to color code the web, so that siblings, cousins, spouses, ect, can be identified by the color of the line connecting the people. Try to only submit relationships of this basic type, unless you think of something unusually funny or clever.

Tea Ess reserves the right to reject edits to the Web
Last edited by Tea Ess on Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Pen is Ben and Liz's sister
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

NO T.S....It goes like this....

FODO14 and Ben and lizalkie and Pen and valinat are one family.....are cousins are Kaida...and her bros are TS and After Shock.

Fodo and Suzy are married

SUZY and Stella and OF are sisters and are a family.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I don't think that both sides can be related to Kaida...
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

There not......Kiada and suzy arent sisters
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Yes, but *sigh*, he broke up with me.

Hmm, I wish that I was related to someone besides my sis.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I have a little something I've been considering revealing... In any case, I'm sorry I broke up with you, Godsgirl. Would you like to start dating again and make Suzy jealous?
Very interesting and creative topic, T.S. How fun! This is such a neat idea. I've been told a million times Suzy has a twin, but that's such a crazy idea I keep assuming it's a joke... ;) Suzy, could you clarify? (Truthfully. =P)
And, btw, it's SOOOO amazing you're related to Kaida! Two of the awesomest people on here are sister and brother. Too sweet.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Suzy has an adopted sister who is 2 weeks younger than her, so they decided that they were twins.
Pound Foolish wrote: And, btw, it's SOOOO amazing you're related to Kaida! Two of the awesomest people on here are sister and brother. Too sweet.
You realize we're not related by blood, right?

So, anyway, if you want to fit into the main trunk of the family tree, just post here. God's girl, who do you want to be related to?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:I have a little something I've been considering revealing... In any case, I'm sorry I broke up with you, Godsgirl. Would you like to start dating again and make Suzy jealous?
Sure! ;)

I don't know who I should be related to. Anyone want to be related to me?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I'm related to everyone on here. We're all grandsons of Adam! :D:
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, we're all brothers and sisters in Christ.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

i'll be godsgirl's sister. we can be twins. fraternal
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Yes! Kaida, Pen, and Val are my in-laws!! =DDD And so are Ben and.... Fodo....
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Stella C. wrote:Yes! Kaida, Pen, and Val are my in-laws!! =DDD And so are Ben and.... Fodo....
Ummmmmmm.......the only reql in law u hav e....is me... :D: ....They dont really count.....but I guess u can say that :D:
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Attention all:

Arkán Dreamwalker is Pound Foolish's brother!

He revealed the secret on October the fourth at midnight.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

I am related 2 Suzy. we are sisters

E.R.K.

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I wasn't actually very clear about that. Thy are for-real-life brothers, at ages 17 and 15. I realized the one thing that should have tipped me off: They both, when they first came, highlighted their posts with their favorite color, and put a colored quote in their signature!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

*gasp* That is crazy!! :O My mind is just .........

yeah.. wow!
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Wow! I guess it had crossed my mind before, but I never really though about it that much. Now that I think of it, it makes sense
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Suzy, and Katrina are sisters with me.

E.R.K.