The Boredom Buster Podcast

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Ok OK we will record it today.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Will it be out tomorrow or Wednesday, Fodo14?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I have no Idea, All I can say is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Today is the deadline so if you have any more questions, send them in right now cause tomorrow we won't be taking any more questions. So thanks to everybody who gave a questions. Our interview will be posted in a week.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

You know what I'm going to ask, so I don't even have to. BUT I will. When will Episode #4 be out?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

It's out!! I just posted it. Enjoy :P
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thank you so much. I'm so sorry I bothered you so much. It's just that I love your podcast. Thank you for putting up with me.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

It might take a day to come up on iTunes :oops:
I think the reason is that it has to cycle thru and they have to read it. Then upload it
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thanks. I looked on iTunes, and it wasn't there. That's the way I get the BBP is from iTunes, so I was about to get on here and freak out.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

The Old Judge wrote:Thanks. I looked on iTunes, and it wasn't there. That's the way I get the BBP is from iTunes, so I was about to get on here and freak out.
Yeah it might take a day. Sorry
you can still listen to it on our blog
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I read on your website that you have the "Guess the Clip" segment again. Do you still do that episode trivia with Hallie in this one?
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

fodo14 wrote:No, we just include that into are review now .
Its on itunes now
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Yah! BBP#4 is out!
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

On BBP #4, the clip is from Episode 428a: "The Eternal Birthday".
Fodo14, if that is correct, and you do the shoutout, please say "The Old Judge and Friends". Because my sister helped me with the answer.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Ok man your just whippen them out.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I'm working on a new Website. So no more blogger :D
Does any one have any ideas on what I should put on my site?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yes, you should put how many stars you rated each episode in the review column. Right now it just says the reviewed episodes names. Also a "Coming Soon!" section stating what episodes you'll review in your next episode. One more thing: A Guess the Clip feature so people can just go to your website and answer.

Also, how long does a website take to be created? I'm not that educated with computers. :oops:
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Yes, you should put how many stars you rated each episode in the review column. Right now it just says the reviewed episodes names. Also a "Coming Soon!" section stating what episodes you'll review in your next episode. One more thing: A Guess the Clip feature so people can just go to your website and answer.

Also, how long does a website take to be created? I'm not that educated with computers. :oops:
To make a website you need to get a website host which costs money, but you can make a blog with blogspot for free. As soon as you sign up for blogspot you can start blogging immediately.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Well I use a really awesome free web site biulder called weebly. And It took me about 4days
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Hey fodo14, I reviewed your podcast on my blog.