The Boredom Buster Podcast

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

CreativeThinker101 wrote:To be honest, I'm wondering the exact same thing! Get that episode out, fodo!
I'm sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm so lazy :D :D :D

Fine fine. It's coming.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Um, is it recorded yet?
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

C'mon, Fodo! Release it, or we'll be very angry! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

Yeah, fodo! Seriously, what's the deal?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Fodo, you're cornered! Get that episode out withing the next day or we'll roast you're heart on a spit! (Haha! I am totally kidding!)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Seriously, Fodo, when will it be out?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Why do I have to wait so long for new podcasts? I have to wait months for the live TCF podcast, I had to wait more months for Ep. 74 of TWEP, and now I'm still waiting for Ep. 75, and I'm still eagerly awaiting BBP's awesome review of Album 2 after weeks! Maybe I'm just impatient...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

No, you're not impatient. When we wait almost an entire month for one episode, WHEN the person in charge said it was coming TWO WEEKS AGO, that just bugs me.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I hate to say this, but BBP is just about gone. Unless you release that episode soon, fodo, I'll just assume BBP is yet another ill-fated attempt at an AIO project. So release that episode!
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

So..threatening? Nice. How classy of you.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, when you frequent this place quite a bit, but yet act like this topic doesn't exist, and really don't say anything about the BBP, that makes us wonder.

So, do you know when BBP 9 will be out?
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

Are you talking to me? Because I really dont frequent this site very much. This is my first time in like a couple weeks.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Hmm... I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. I hope BBP can make a new episode, however. Fodo has been on for the past couple days, so I'm hoping he can someday give the ep. to us.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well......Fodo said he would have it released tomorrow or Wednesday, so HOPEFULLY he can get it to us then. Huh, Fodo? Huh? Huh? Huh?!?!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I hope, but I honestly am not getting my hopes up.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

BBP episode 9. Is out. SO BE HAPPY.Here is the summary. Finally! Season 2 is out and we review Family Vacation, The Day Interdependence Came, and Stormy Weathers. We also have the Guess that Clip!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I need to finish editing my podcast, but then I'll go listen to it!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The clip on The Boredom Buster Podcast Episode 9, (I know. You got your name in italics!!! Can you believe that?), is from the episode Sixties-Something.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Since it's our next podcast is going to be our 10th podcast EVER!!!!!!!!! We wanted to do some different segments and make the episode extra long. So we our thinking of doing an interview......with our SELVES! Yes want you to send in your questions to us. Asking us about are favorite AIO character, episodes, albums, ect. And really any questions you have about us, Like favorite movie, book, tv show, ect. You can if different ways to contact us on are contact page. And I will be making an topic in the ToO and SS.(Town of Odyssey, Soda Shop). But the thing is, we will only do this if we get enough questions. So if you want us to do this SEND IN YOUR QUESTIONS!!!!!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I will! This is a great idea! I did the exact same thing early on with JAAIOB and it worked quite well. I'll send in some questions! Can I do it by pm?