The Whit's End Podcast

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.

How often do you listen to the podcast

I'm your biggest fan
20%
I listen once in a while
33%
I've never heard of the podcast
47%

Total votes: 15

The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Record for 74 or 75?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

75. Though depending on how his chedule works out we might swap 74 and 75.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Do you mean record 75 then release it first?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Yeah. Because I might edit the podcast about the live show first and release it as 74 instead of our reviews being 74. Just depends on how things work out.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okay. But, will they both be released this year? Could you tell me that, at least?
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

I don't see why not.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

AARRGH! I just listened to AIO BlogCast 34 where you talk about TWEP, and now I'm dying for a new episode of TWEP to come out! It sounds so amazing!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Maybe I should just quit. :lol:

Had you heard it before listening to the interview?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

No. Trouble is, I don't want to listen to old ones, but in Episode 73 you review The Labyrinth, which I haven't heard yet. Also, I can't wait for one to come out, because I want to announce that a new TWEP episode was released, but I can't.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

I will have to try and rearrange my schedule during the week to do more work on it. The big issue is we had some technical difficulties when we recorded which means I have to do like five minutes at a time.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Bren, are you still editing Episode 74? I'm waiting very expectantly. :D
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

What if, I wasn't editing the original podcast but still released episode 74? :D

Listen to it here or check out previous podcasts here
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Bren, that was an amazing episode, and I was so honored to have my name mentioned on TWEP, not to mention have all those nice things said about me. :oops:

So, what about TWEP 75? Do you have any plans for it?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Great job with Ep. 74, Bren! I enjoyed it immensely! I'm looking forward to 75!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

75 might be vastly different. If you have a knowledge of podcasting and would like to be apart of a cool idea I have, please PM me.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Can you let us in on anything about it?
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

It will probably be a trial run on a new idea and it might have a cast...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, I would love to help out in any way I can, but I have no podcasting knowledge at all. Is there any thing I could do on TNT, maybe advertising about it or dropping hints? Basically, if you need anything to do with TWEP, my site is at your disposal. Just tell me what you would like.

(Also, did you ever see that post on my site with my opinions on TWEP 74?)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yeah, same for me. I put up a Courtroom ad on my blog before, so I'd love to get a TWEP ad on there. This sounds very interesting, Bren.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hey, CreativeThinker, you have podcasting experience. Why don't you contact Bren?