The Boredom Buster Podcast

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

AWESOME YOU WIN!! :D.I also have to think of a way for people to guess the clip with out making a new topic every time, we might only have like 1 topic(maybe even this one). It took a while for episode 3 to come out ( just cause I was supper lazy 8-) ), but I think we're going to post them out a LOT FASTER (cause there are SO may episodes of AIO).
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Fodo14, when will Episode #4 be out?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Well we haven't even recorded the 4th episode yet, but I think we will post them faster now.But remember patients is a virtue ;)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Will the "Guess the Clip" segment a regular feature on your podcast?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Will the "Guess the Clip" segment a regular feature on your podcast?
I hope it is.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Yes ,If people keep submiting there anwsers
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

fodo14 wrote:AWESOME YOU WIN!! :D.I also have to think of a way for people to guess the clip with out making a new topic every time, we might only have like 1 topic(maybe even this one). It took a while for episode 3 to come out ( just cause I was supper lazy 8-) ), but I think we're going to post them out a LOT FASTER (cause there are SO may episodes of AIO).
Awesome! Just finished listening to all your episodes last night (not in bed, I love my sleep :lol: )
and I have some suggestions, but I'll save that for the other topic.

If someone wins, you should give them a shout-out on your podcast, plus what topic you want them to visit on either the T.o.O. or the S.S. Boards.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

All right fodo, I'm going to shoot straight with you. Here are my suggestions:

1: Less background noise. It's not enjoyable for listeners.

2: Less chit-chat. I already have enough podcasts that do that. It really gets frustrating.

3: When you do interlude music from clip-to-clip, make it just music. No singing, or raping. That guitar rift in episode 2 was awesome. Stick with that stuff. It sets your podcast away from everyone else's.

4: Don't just randomly pick aio episodes to talk about, unless it's like christmas, or thanksgiving.
Stay with reviewing the episodes in order, from the beginning.

5: Make more interesting segments that sorta interact with us listeners. Its really fun.

6: GET YOUR SISTER OUT OF THERE!!! Just kidding. :lol: Just, less drifting off to other episodes and doing this and that.

7: Tell us the plot line is! A lot of people haven't listened to all the episodes and don't have the F.P.-55 collection.

8: Make a totally awesome theme song, without the weird lip "Do-da-do-da-deh" thing. Make it, Techno/Rockish.

Emily's Okay...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Now, I wish you would give something of the plot line. BUT, I think some of that wandering and comic banter between you guys is hilarious, and I wouldn't enjoy it as much if you stopped that. I hope you keep your segments like "Guess the Clip" in your show, and it would be nice if you guys had a musical theme song. Also, I love Hal Smith's Boredom Buster ending. You need to keep that in the show. You didn't use it in Episode #3.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

plus what topic you want them to visit on either the T.o.O. or the S.S. Boards.
What do you mean? Do you mean when someone guesses the clip, where should they post the answer? If that was the question, then I guess I will make a topic exactly like this one but I will make It so that I can explain It at the beginning. Also I will have a topic in the ToO that's the same, as the one I'm going to make.But not till the next episode airs :D
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Thanks for giving it to me straight C-guy. I will try to improve my podcast with your suggestions. Also the reason I don't have a good theme song is that I don't have such a good audio mixer to make music and stuff like that, But i will try. Old Judge, I forgot to :oops: but thanks for reminding me.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

When do you think Episode #4 will be out?
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

The Old Judge wrote:When do you think Episode #4 will be out?
Maybe next week
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hey, Fodo14! Have you recorded BBP #4 yet?
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Almost all of them :D. But coming out soon
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

It's getting close to the deadline so if you have any questions for David Griffin submit them NOW!!!!!!! :o
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Ask him, "If Jimmy was ever in an episode again, why do you think he'd return? (Meaning, would it be financial trouble, just to see the gang at Whit's End, or he's really a terrorist for Red Scorpion trying to get the Applesauce program and/or ta418?)
C-guy
Fudge Marble

All right, I have two questions, plus one from my sister. So PLEASE do them all.

1: Do you remember a episode that was really difficult to do, from AIO of course.

2: Tell us the story of how you got into doing a part on the Ceiling Fan pocast.

3: (this ones my sisters) What is your favorite genre you enjoy doing?

Emily's Okay...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Seriously, when is Episode 4 coming out? I'm about to go crazy! :o
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

ATTENTION, FODO14!!!!! WHEN IS EPISODE #4 COMING OUT? I WANT A DAY AND TIME!!!! :x :x :x