Crushes

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Crushes

Pound Foolish was supposed to create this topic but he didn't so I will. This is a topic to say if you have a crush on an AIO actor or actress.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

NO! That would be a little weird...
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

T.S. (myself) wrote:NO! That would be a little weird...
You'd be surprised at how many people do though. Just check out the last page of "do you like the way Something Old Something New ended" in episode discussion

-- Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:34 pm --

Oh. It looks like Pound Foolish made a topic about this too. Oh well. you can post your AIO actor/tress crush on his or mine or both
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Okay, we'll just have the conversation here. (Boy, I only took a few minutes to make that thing, Wooton. Geez, patience.)
Yes, you read that right. I just want to say right off this was Wooton's idea. And Suzy was very enthusiastic, so... This is a place to open up and be very embarrassed, basically. And be silly and laughed at and... No no, I need to make it sound attractive...
HEY EVERYONE! You know that really cute Odyssey actor? Do you find Aria Curzon's beautiful blonde hair and lovely smile too much to resist? Do you wish and wish you could have a date with a real Jason? Have you ever looked a bit dreamily at a picture of (insert cute Odyssey actor/tress here.)
Well, here's the place to pour out! Here's the place to fantasize! This isn't just about AIO actors either. Any romantic feelings at all? (And don't we all.) Let em out! It's time to dare to show those hidden parts of your heart. Let's all show... what we Soda Shop Message Board Members feel!
I'll start. I once had a brief period of strong attraction to Liz's actress, Lauren Schaffel.
Currently, I have a crush on a lovely woman named Audra, who I met at CYT (Christian Youth Theater.) She is sparky, spunky, and even more funny than ME! Yes, that funny. And she has the most gorgeous hair and eyes, and is very Christian. It's not going anywhere, I don't think. I highly doubt it's real love. But, hey, these things are fun while they last! It's about these brief moments...
... Boy. We'll be lucky if a moderator doesn't delete this whole darn topic off here. (Don't get any ideas, Aaron, Hannah, Old Judge, and T.S.)
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Okay, well I already said before, my crushes include: Jason, Tim Tebow, and Josh Groban.

Oh, and Pound Foolish, you spelled Aria's name wrong!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Picky. Fixed it.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:Okay, we'll just have the conversation here. (Boy, I only took a few minutes to make that thing, Wooton. Geez, patience.)
Yes, you read that right. I just want to say right off this was Wooton's idea. And Suzy was very enthusiastic, so... This is a place to open up and be very embarrassed, basically. And be silly and laughed at and... No no, I need to make it sound attractive...
HEY EVERYONE! You know that really cute Odyssey actor? Do you find Aria Curzon's beautiful blonde hair and lovely smile too much to resist? Do you wish and wish you could have a date with a real Jason? Have you ever looked a bit dreamily at a picture of (insert cute Odyssey actor/tress here.)
Well, here's the place to pour out! Here's the place to fantasize! This isn't just about AIO actors either. Any romantic feelings at all? (And don't we all.) Let em out! It's time to dare to show those hidden parts of your heart. Let's all show... what we Soda Shop Message Board Members feel!
I'll start. I once had a brief period of strong attraction to Liz's actress, Lauren Schaffel.
Currently, I have a crush on a lovely woman named Audra, who I met at CYT (Christian Youth Theater.) She is sparky, spunky, and even more funny than ME! Yes, that funny. And she has the most gorgeous hair and eyes, and is very Christian. It's not going anywhere, I don't think. I highly doubt it's real love. But, hey, these things are fun while they last! It's about these brief moments...
... Boy. We'll be lucky if a moderator doesn't delete this whole darn topic off here. (Don't get any ideas, Aaron, Hannah, Old Judge, and T.S.)
Audra is funnier then you? How is that possible?:D And you never know what can happen...it could turn out to be...l♥veee! Eek!!! :D :D
A real life Jason would be just amazing, by the way *sighs* But anyways...about the real life crushes? Hmm...my biggest crush that I've ever had probably started when I was six. The boy is only about a year older then me. He was my bestest playmate when we were kiddies. I watched him grow from just a little light haired tyke to a tall, kind of quiet and mysterious seventeen y/o with gorgeous dark blond hair and dreamy eyes. He stabbed a knife right through my heart, too...that dumb boy. (Not literally...but I think you get the picture ;) )
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes. I used to have a mild crush on Aria Curzon. Don't say anything, Suzy! =P
Last edited by ArnoldtheRubberDucky on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Man! Can't I least say "Awww"?? ;P
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Well, there's this girl that I met at my sister's wedding last month...
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Aaron Wiley wrote:Well, there's this girl that I met at my sister's wedding last month...
This is getting crazy! Who DOES NOT have a crush on someone? Anyone?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Oh, we were supposed to post about crushes on people we know too?

There is this boy that is a twin brother of one of my friends, and yeah, he is pretty cute! Unfortunately, they live forever away, so I hardly ever get to see my friend, much less her brother.

Also, when I was a tween, there was a boy at my church was nice, and cute. We hung out (mostly because I was the only girl my age) He was super smart, and funny. One year for VBS, the theme was The Pirates who Don't do anything (veggietales). I was sad because I wasn't going to be there. He had made life-size (3 foot tall and up) characters (Larry, Mr. Lunt, he even made a rock monster that was maybe 8 feet tall - it was huge!) I had told him before that Eloise was my favorite character, and after VBS was over, and I came back from my trip, he gave Eloise to me! Isn't that sweet? We also co-starred in a church play, and also sang a duet together in another one. But, he changed churches, and I haven't seen him since. :(
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Suzy, God'sgirl, I feel sorry for you two!
Especially you, Suz, probably because you turn out to have the quite the talent for writing lovely, sad romance. I was touched. Deeply. Thank you for sharing that highly personal story.
I'm a nut for Veggietales, and the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen! It's too bad that boy from church is gone, God'sgirl. That stinks. It's odd to me how we do that... why don't we try harder to stay in contact with people? Sometimes the only difference between a life-long relationship or friendship and a regret is plucking up the courage to ask for a number or email. But that can be so much harder and more complicated than it sounds... Hope you get someplace with the new guy, though! (Even though, yes, it sounds like you won't, I'm afraid.)
No, Mr. Thinker, I suppose there isn't anyone on this site who doesn't have a crush... although, if T.S. does, good luck trying to get him to say anything. ;)
Yes, Suzy, it's quite incredible Audra's funnier than me. But she is. And she has quite the eyes and lips too. Sometimes I wonder if she knows I adore her and is encouraging me by not asking me to quit... because I'll catch myself practically staring at her. You'd think she'd notice. But that's what's known as wishful thinking. I'd be THRILLED if it was love. I kinda burned my fingers last year on a girl named Gabrielle though. But, if it's not Audra, it'll be someone else eventually, cause I'm CUTE!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Suzy, God'sgirl, I feel sorry for you two!
Especially you, Suz, probably because you turn out to have the quite the talent for writing lovely, sad romance. I was touched. Deeply. Thank you for sharing that highly personal story.
I'm a nut for Veggietales, and the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen! It's too bad that boy from church is gone, God'sgirl. That stinks. It's odd to me how we do that... why don't we try harder to stay in contact with people? Sometimes the only difference between a life-long relationship or friendship and a regret is plucking up the courage to ask for a number or email. But that can be so much harder and more complicated than it sounds... Hope you get someplace with the new guy, though! (Even though, yes, it sounds like you won't, I'm afraid.)
No, Mr. Thinker, I suppose there isn't anyone on this site who doesn't have a crush... although, if T.S. does, good luck trying to get him to say anything. ;)
Yes, Suzy, it's quite incredible Audra's funnier than me. But she is. And she has quite the eyes and lips too. Sometimes I wonder if she knows I adore her and is encouraging me by not asking me to quit... because I'll catch myself practically staring at her. You'd think she'd notice. But
that's what's known as wishful thinking. I'd be THRILLED if it was love. I kinda burned my fingers
last year on a girl named Gabrielle though. But, if it's not Audra, it'll be someone else eventually,
cause I'm CUTE!
Quite the lips? That's a little gross. Yes, I hate it when I catch myself staring at this, uh - person too. And, I think it's very modest that you say you're CUTE! (Sarcasm)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish, I would probably would have asked for something (meaning email), if he had told me, but I was gone on vacation, and when I got back, he was gone. :( Plus, we were kinda growing apart because I was a grade higher than him, and moved up into another class before he did. But you want to know the really sad thing?
I know where he lives, and I can see his house from my bedroom window! But, it would be really awkward to just walk over and say, "High! I still have a crush on you, can we go out?" or something like that. Especially since I haven't even asked my parents if I can date yet. (the only family members that know I have a crush on someone is my sis and my Nana!)

Now that I think about it, I might actually have his mom's email too!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Wow. That's awful, God'sgirl! But you HAVE to say hi! I mean, would it be that weird? It isn't very unusual for people to pay a visit to friends they haven't spoken to for a long time. Yes, it is if they live across the street... But, once you were passed any awkwardness, you could just have conversations. Slowly get to know him better over the next few months. If you became friends again, you could ask your parents about popping the question. On the other hand, maybe YOU don't like the idea of all that. Maybe YOU don't feel ready for that kind of closeness to somebody. If so... well, I wouldn't like to be in your place, but that may be wise. On the other hand, just possibly, maybe not... it's all up to you.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:Suzy, God'sgirl, I feel sorry for you two!
Yes, Suzy, it's quite incredible Audra's funnier than me. But she is. And she has quite the eyes and lips too. Sometimes I wonder if she knows I adore her and is encouraging me by not asking me to quit... because I'll catch myself practically staring at her. You'd think she'd notice. But that's what's known as wishful thinking. I'd be THRILLED if it was love. I kinda burned my fingers last year on a girl named Gabrielle though. But, if it's not Audra, it'll be someone else eventually, cause I'm CUTE!
I bet she has noticed, and I'll bet she's wondering what your thinking. In fact, she probably goes to bed every night dreaming about how cute you are and waiting desperately in vain for the moment that you will come along and sweep her off her feet!! And then she- Okay, I'm getting a little carried away here. Anyways...your quite conceited, by the way, Pound Foolish! Has anyone ever told you that before?
And yes, perhaps I shall write a saddening, heart shattering romance story about being in love with the boy. Then, when I become rich, famous and beautiful and married to some hot movie star, the boy will realize the story was about him and he'll be sorry he ever broke my heart. Heh heh. Sweet revenge.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ha ha! Yes, and he'll organize a book burning. Anyhow, I'm hoping you find someone sometime. If you will allow me to say so, you probably will, judging by the pictures on your blog... ;)
And, yes, I AM vain. It's so cute!

-- Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:17 am --

No, i guess it's not. Oh well.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Ah, why thank you! I'm flattered! And yes, its um...very cute.=P
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Wow. That's awful, God'sgirl! But you HAVE to say hi! I mean, would it be that weird? It isn't very unusual for people to pay a visit to friends they haven't spoken to for a long time. Yes, it is if they live across the street... But, once you were passed any awkwardness, you could just have conversations. Slowly get to know him better over the next few months. If you became friends again, you could ask your parents about popping the question. On the other hand, maybe YOU don't like the idea of all that. Maybe YOU don't feel ready for that kind of closeness to somebody. If so... well, I wouldn't like to be in your place, but that may be wise. On the other hand, just possibly, maybe not... it's all up to you.
I can't hang out with him if my parents don't know about him, Pound Foolish. They probably don't even realize that I still like him. Last night, I asked my mom what was the first instrument she thought of as romantic, and she looked at me like I was totally nuts. Telling my parents that I wanted to go say hi to them would be super weird. I feel super awkward now around any boys, and its not because I like or don't like them, I have a theory as why I feel this way, but it is a long story.

Also, I don't understand what you are saying at the bottom of your post

Isn't it interesting that I am taking romance advice from a boy?