The Revenge of Bigfoot

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

The Revenge of Bigfoot

So, what did everyone think about this episode?
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

• Some hilarious lines by Jay in here.
  • I wish there was a reference to the last Bigfoot siting in No Bones About It. Such a missed opportunity.
  • I almost feel like Buddy's dad may be a bit too feeding into Buddy's imagination when it comes to researching Bigfoot.
I've only heard it once, but I generally liked what I heard.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

The casting of Professor Harding was quite good, especially when he usually plays the one removing a mask, not the one behind it. also, I'm really getting tired of the whole Jay having a crush on Zoe.
Peachey Keen wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:59 pm
  • I wish there was a reference to the last Bigfoot siting in No Bones About It. Such a missed opportunity.
So do I, especially since it was Eugene who figured it out last time. maybe the professor was also mad at Eugene for exposing that as well.
Also, I was confused by the line 'the college only believed you because of your family's connections', so I figured he was just trying to get a response out of Eugene, although it could solve also fix a plot hole for a fanfic I'm working on, as Eugene didn't know what he meant.
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

I was honestly just waiting for this episode for 6 MONTHS just to hear FRANK WELKER in AIO. It was worth the wait...he sounded AMAZING!!
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)
Woobou
Vanilla

Peachey Keen wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:59 pm
  • Some hilarious lines by Jay in here.
  • I almost feel like Buddy's dad may be a bit too feeding into Buddy's imagination when it comes to researching Bigfoot.
I've only heard it once, but I generally liked what I heard.
Same skateboard. Same straw hat.
Lime jello. Carburetors. Fresh stick anti-perspirant. Ant farms. Sea monkeys. Cheese.