Andromeda: The Return

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

No! You can't make Wooton evil!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I do like Wooton, but Charles is rotten to the core!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

That's one of the interesting things about him. Even Dr. Blackgaard had a moment where he was offered a chance to change, and we saw his humorous side. And we see him showing affection to his cat, and he is occasionally used for humor. ("... Give my love to mumzy. And tell her she still owes me for the hip operation.") I don't remember if that's quite how it goes, but you see my point. Mr. Charles never made such unintentionally amusing remarks or showed affection to anything. The only potential we see from him is his potential for sheer menace, evil and greed.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

underseasie wrote:No! You can't make Wooton evil!
I Second third fourth that!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

But you can... :twisted:
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton is evil! He must be destroyed! Mwahahahahaha!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

No! Wooton is good! He is Captain Absolutely defender of Truth, Justice, and a lot more truth. Charles is rotten and pure evil and is full of lies, injustice, and a lot more lies!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Exactly. Wooton is Mr. Charles! Wooton stands for lies and a lot more lies!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Exactly. Wooton is Mr. Charles! Wooton stands for lies and a lot more lies!
I don't understand how you can say that..
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I don't like it anymore than you do, but Wooton has to be stopped! Jess Harnell is both Wooton and Mr. Charles. I'm sorry everyone, but my bazooka is ready and so is Wooton/Charles. He's a goner.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

If you kill Wooton, Alex, I'll reveal to the world you are really a foreign spy.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Jeremiah, you promised you wouldn't! And as far as Wooton is concerned, he's... gone. I'm sorry. I nailed him with the bazooka a couple of minutes ago! I almost regret it now. But at least Charles is dead, and Andromeda can't return. (Which, you'll remember, is what this topic is about.)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Aw, nuts.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Back to Andromeda. I will use a classic quote to state the terrifying thing that has just occured.

"Mr. Charles... has escaped."
Rosy
Cookie Dough

No! No! No! NO! NONONONO! Wooton is good! Charles is rotten! And I want to listen to the sequel to Novacom!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hey! Jason! I haven't seen you make a new post since I joined! Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Pound Foolish, and I am particularly fond of your excellent posts. I have been hoping you'd show up! I hope you'll continue to visit, and not go into a sabbatical again. ;)
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Ummmmm..... Might I ask who you are talking to, Pound Foolish? I scrolled through this entire topic and couldn't find any posts by Jason.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yes. A little mistake I made when you made your icon into Jason's face and had Jason written on it. I realized my blunder, but I had to go... heh heh. Well, anyways, you just gave me a great idea. I bet JASON is really Mr. Charles!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Jason is Mr. Charles? Ummm, no. That would be impossible, seeing on as how Jason was there when Mr. Charles was arrested.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh heck, he could manage.