How I look

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

How I look

I know this may be random by it has made me super curious. I have never shown a picture of me or described myself at all on the SS or on ON ever. The only thing I have revealed is my voice and family. So I was curious to see how everyone thinks I look?
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

You are 5’ 9”, have hazel eyes, and wear a beret at all times.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

What? Why the beret? :lol:
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Idk; you’re the one with the beret.
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

Idk, I thought you were like a 20yr old when I found your blog...so :P
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I'm thinking like a thin brunette, maybe with darker hair and green eyes. You're average height. Also holding a baguette.

-- Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:01 am --

I'm thinking like a thin brunette, maybe with darker hair and green eyes. You're average height. Also holding a baguette.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Helios
Butter Pecan

You look like Doctor Who.

Which one?

All of them. :D
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Hmmmm, I'm going to stick with the brown hair thing. A little bit above average height and I'm really feeling a pair of neon green sunglasses.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Brown hair tallish and hmmmm green eyes? See I will have a idea of how people look but it's hard to describe.
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

You look like your profile picture. Hence, you are a TARDIS, Helios is a dude, and TS is a meadow of flowers.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

And I am Bandana Dee.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:I'm thinking like a thin brunette, maybe with darker hair and green eyes. You're average height. Also holding a baguette.
I am not French. Promise.
Helios wrote:You look like Doctor Who.

Which one?

All of them. :D
Yas!
MonkeyDude wrote:Hmmmm, I'm going to stick with the brown hair thing. A little bit above average height and I'm really feeling a pair of neon green sunglasses.
Pretty close. I did get a pair of green sunglasses from a missionary friend.
Katie10 wrote:Brown hair tallish and hmmmm green eyes? See I will have a idea of how people look but it's hard to describe.
Yeah, I know what you mean.
NinjaHunter wrote:You look like your profile picture. Hence, you are a TARDIS, Helios is a dude, and TS is a meadow of flowers.
LOL! Yes, I get the joke. And T.S is always a meadow of flowers.
Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:And I am Bandana Dee.
Okay?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

TheDoctor wrote:
NinjaHunter wrote:You look like your profile picture. Hence, you are a TARDIS, Helios is a dude, and TS is a meadow of flowers.
LOL! Yes, I get the joke. And T.S is always a meadow of flowers.
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Yup, pretty much.
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

CraftyViolinist wrote:Idk, I thought you were like a 20yr old when I found your blog...so :P
But I think I image you kinda Buck like :D
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

CraftyViolinist wrote:
CraftyViolinist wrote:Idk, I thought you were like a 20yr old when I found your blog...so :P
But I think I image you kinda Buck like :D
\:D/

Haha thanks!

#goals
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

haha :P
Helios
Butter Pecan

TheDoctor looks like Buck? As in Buck Oliver? This I'd love to see :twisted:
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

That is just how I imagine him, we still don't know what he does look like :P
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Lol! I do not look like Buck. Maybe a quality or two. I'm more of a Wooton in personality. (But not in looks in anyway possible. No red curls here!) Maybe the eyes though? How does Penny describe them?