The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Um, in Jurrasic Park didn't a FRIKIN' MOSQUITO BRING BACK DINOSAURS?!?! So the E.R.K has dinosaurs and what do you have?
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

We have a Hulk.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Helios
Butter Pecan

Your point? :twisted:
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

We also have 1,000,000 Kirbys, Mario, Luigi, Shadow The Hedgehog, Snake, Samus, Bayonetta, Meta Knight, Ice Climbers, Bowser, Mega Man, Proto Man, The Avengers, The Justice League, The Legion of Doom, Ridley, and Thanos being led by I, Bandana Dee and my three enforcers,Geno, Cloud, and Sora! Try and stop us!
HOO HOO HOO! HOO HOO HOO!
Edit- Thanos is going to use the Infinity Gauntlet to wipe the E.R.K.(except Helios) so have fun! \:D/ :mrgreen:
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Um, Jesus loves Emily Johns, so he is on our side. You will be stoned and deemed a heathen if you believe that all those people can beat Jesus. So, uh, bow down to Jesus. Also, we have every Marvel and DC hero and Villian on our side. Every multiverse, hero, villain, and planet. So, pretty sure we kinda win.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Sorry, we already have DC and Marvel's heroes and villains, and Jesus is an unfair advantage so leave him out, Try to beat my army!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Um, son, if life was fair where would you be going? To hell. So it doesn't matter if it's fair or not. That's life. The E.R.K has Jesus. We win.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

TheDoctor wrote:Um, Jesus loves Emily Johns, so he is on our side. You will be stoned and deemed a heathen if you believe that all those people can beat Jesus. So, uh, bow down to Jesus. Also, we have every Marvel and DC hero and Villian on our side. Every multiverse, hero, villain, and planet. So, pretty sure we kinda win.
HAHAHA :clap:
*Finger guns aggressively*
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Hold on a sec, the KRE has Jesus, so WE win.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Metal15 wrote:Hold on a sec, the KRE has Jesus, so WE win.
Yeah, because the K.R.E doesn't necessarily dislike emily, we dislike emily worship and the Emily Rules Klub :clap: \:D/! Try to.beat that.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Emily Stinks. Come K.R.E! We shall demolish this mosquito of a klub.
HOO HOO HOO HOO!
Matthew 5:21-22

“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Matthew 15:11

It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

Checkmate.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

That was a joke, you realise, so you can't use that. This is just a mock war for fun.
EDIT: 999th post \:D/
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Mocks of war, insults, is there a differnce? That's like Trump using the term "Locker Room Talk."
Using logic...

The Bible is the ultimate authority,
The Bible is God Breathed,
God is Jesus,
Jesus loves all children,
Emily is a child,
Jesus loves Emily.

Some verses to think on...

Mark 12:31

The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

1 John 4:8

Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

-- Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:31 am --

Do you know God Agent Monty Whittaker?
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Yes, I am a Christian, but this is for fun! and to let us get to have some fun, it is not supposed to be serious, it's a joke. Here is a quote from the founder of your klub about the emily war
Everyone who was participating in the insults did understand it was all in fun, Mr. Thinker. Godsgirl didn't, and none of us dreamed of insulting her. Godsgirl, you're a very sensitive, caring, somewhat emotional person. I consider you a charming, intelligent individual and valued online acquaintance, and I truly apologize for nearly making you cry, the thought saddens me.
The trouble comes when you assume everyone else is sensitive. When Mr. Thinker yells a playful insult, it's a license for anyone to join in. But we all actually like each other, and don't mean a word we say, so nobody's hurt, as there's no reason to be.
Some of my best friends insult me all the time because we LIKE each other, and we KNOW we do, so it doesn't matter how much we insult each other. We'd never act that way around someone we weren't good friends with, but since we are, we know it's really just our way of showing each other we're close. They didn't insult me when they didn't know and like me well. If they were to stop insulting me, I'd be worried they didn't like me anymore!
And, pardon me for saying so, but of COURSE this part of the debate is childish. An anti-fan club? That's a hilarious, outrageous, and yes, ABSOLUTELY childish idea! That's why people who aren't as naturally sensitive as you find it fun. There's a serious side to debating Emily, where TS, Meltsner Girl, Mr. Thinker, and I, all contemplate the problems and religious implications of her character, in the debating Emily topic, mostly. Then there's the downright absurd side of how much we disagree about this, and the fun of forming our little Emily-cyber-political-parties. That's the part I so often mess around with with good ol' Suzy. And that, as I say, is what's going on here.
So, I'm fine with you no longer insulting, Mr. Thinker, and I support your decision and in turn shall no longer fake-insult you, but I side with Fodo. Those who wish to playfully insult can do no real harm.
In short, Godsgirl, I think you need to stop basing your sociology on American Girl books.;)
So, those who playfully insult are fine with it. You DON'T like it, and we've never insulted you, because we know you would be bothered. That's the way this works. But don't expect everyone else to feel the way the way you do. I hope none of this offends you, I'm just trying to explain matters to you to prevent future hurt and worry for you.
I just have no idea why you read a topic that's in fun and is ALL ABOUT childish behavior if you don't want to act like a child...
Once again, I really do apologize for hurting you in my last post on here. I need to be more gentle to you, it was careless of me.
Alright... LET THE EMILY WAR RAGE ON! Emily RULES! :evil: :x :!: :twisted: :twisted: Death to All Emily haters!
See! It is supposed to be all in FUN! that's why we are having this mock war, for fun! So please, don't take it seriously.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh dear, the ERK has an inquisitor amongst them.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

I was being sarcastic. I know. I wasn't being serious. I'll be more clear next time. ;)
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Yeah, please do, i couldn't tell.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Go ask Miss Friendship for tips on sarcasm. She could give you lessons plenty.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I take my eyes off this thread for like three seconds and...
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

War!! Go Forth My Army! *The E.R.K Castle is demolished and the E.R.K runs in terror of my army*