Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Rosie Willowwater
Strawberry

NO SLAPPING TUMBLER. *SLAPS TSU*
:)
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Rosie Willowwater wrote:NO SLAPPING TUMBLER. *SLAPS TSU*
OBEY ME!
~Two of your five a day~.
Rosie Willowwater
Strawberry

NO. NEVER. *SLAPS*
:)
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Rosie Willowwater wrote:NO. NEVER. *SLAPS*
But, but... you always do :mrgreen:
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

NO SLAPPING! *turns tsu and rosie over my knee and spanks* RESPECT, PEOPLE.

LOL jk
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Jo March wrote:NO SLAPPING! *turns tsu and rosie over my knee and spanks* RESPECT, PEOPLE.

LOL jk
That escalated quickly.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Jo March wrote:NO SLAPPING! *turns tsu and rosie over my knee and spanks* RESPECT, PEOPLE.

LOL jk
Blitz wrote: That escalated quickly.
Both of those posts made me chuckle :D
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

WELL TOO BAD.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Haha you guys this thread just turned so funny.

-- Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:41 am --

GUYS. You HAVE GOT to go see The Greatest Showman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No strong language(and believe me, there were many instances where they could have used it), no innuendos, no violence, no sex. Just good, clean entertainment. And it's not mindless good, clean entertainment. It teaches you values and life lessons. SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

So, guys, life has been insanely crazy. I am starting my student teaching February 1st :mad: Which then means graduation in December. It's so close. O.o

In other news, I felt very adult-ish this week as I went and signed up for my first gym membership.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Yay for you!!
Jo March
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Greatest Showman. Guys.

Guys.

Wow.

Go see it. I can't stop singing the songs.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Jo March wrote:Yay for you!!
I second that :)
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Belle wrote:The Greatest Showman. Guys.

Guys.

Wow.

Go see it. I can't stop singing the songs.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY GUYS!!!!!!! GO. SEE. THIS. MOVIE. Best musical since Sound of Music, in my opinion. :) ;) ;) ;) ;) \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Jo March wrote:GUYS. You HAVE GOT to go see The Greatest Showman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No strong language(and believe me, there were many instances where they could have used it), no innuendos, no violence, no sex. Just good, clean entertainment. And it's not mindless good, clean entertainment. It teaches you values and life lessons. SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jo March
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

It only got 4 out of 5 plugs on Plugged In, so I'm afraid that's going to be a no for me. :noway:
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Ha yeah right. That is just silly.
Jo March
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Jo March wrote:No strong language(and believe me, there were many instances where they could have used it),
Just as a disclaimer, there is a point where they said the word that describes a structure that keeps back water in a song, but be your own judge of that.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Belle wrote:
Jo March wrote:No strong language(and believe me, there were many instances where they could have used it),
Just as a disclaimer, there is a point where they said the word that describes a structure that keeps back water in a song, but be your own judge of that.
That is true, but that is the only instance and song in which it occurs.

Listen to this!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnRbYkkTais
Jo March
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Behold. The textbook saga:

I normally order my textbooks about a month before classes start, because it is often cheapest to get them through third-party sellers on Amazon.

So, I did so. Only had 5 classes, so I didn’t think it would be that big of a deal. Day before classes come, and all my packages have finally arrived. However. First I notice that instead of an HR book, someone has sent me a computer programming book. Whoops. Secondly, one of the books my roommate got does not look familiar, and we have all the same classes.

So I go onto the website again, and look over the textbooks. I no longer need the HR book that they didn’t even send, so that’s good. But, instead I need a new book that I don’t have. So I order the correct book, and contact the seller of the computer programming book.

Then class time comes. My professor holds up the books we need in class. One does not look familiar at all. Whoops. The professor had also changed what book we needed for that class, so I order the correct one.

Weeks into class, I am answering review questions for the last book I ordered. He mentions that Chapter 1 goes to page 15, but my chapter 1 ends at page 7. I look at my roommates book. She has the third edition, I have the second. >_>

TL;DR, I had problems with half of the textbooks I ordered this semester, EVEN THOUGH I’VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR FOUR YEARS! IT’S NOT LIKE I’M A NEWBIE.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

It is I, Ashley. Back from the dead.

The Greatest Showman is my favourite musical I've seen/listened to so far. And at lease I've gotten to an age where I can crush on Hugh Jackman and not feel too weird about it. His voice tho :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: