Character of the Week

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I nominate Jason Whittaker!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Good nominations, you two! I'd like to nominate... EMILY! EMILY! EMILY! Come on, people! She's fantastic! Emily is funny, smart, and DOES NOT HAVE AN ANNOYING VOICE! I'm not trying to start another Pound Foolish vs. TS war, but how no one except me, Suzy, and Katerina seem to like Emily???
(I still don't have any comments besides those from 101 on my Liz topic...)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, since it's just "Character of the Week" you can nominate her, I guess. :? If it was "Honorable, Upstanding, and Likable Character of the Week", I would delete your post.
HOWEVER, if it was "Selfish, Spotlight-hogging, and Blackmailing Character of the Week", she would definitely win.

***DISCLAIMER:I am not an Emily hater, in certain episodes, such as Square One or Emily, the Genius, she actually has human characteristics, such as compassion and wanting to make her parents proud. However, 80 percent of the time, she is a little, well,........(Fill in the Blank.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

We can have four nominations! I nominate Cryin Bryan Dern as the COW. (Ha, ha 'COW')
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I nominate Cryin' Bryan Dern too.
Mr. Smiley
Caramel Crunch

I vote for Bryan. (Love your comment 101, made me laugh!!)
S.ure
M.akes
I.t
L.ots
E.asier!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Looks like Bryan is almost definitely elected this week. Well, he deserves it! But next week, guess who I'm voting for again....!!!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Looks like Bryan is almost definitely elected this week. Well, he deserves it! But next week, guess who I'm voting for again....!!!
Give it up, PF. Emily has NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chance of ever being character of the week. I sure won't vote for her.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:Looks like Bryan is almost definitely elected this week. Well, he deserves it! But next week, guess who I'm voting for again....!!!
Give it up, PF. Emily has NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chance of ever being character of the week.
That's for sure. Emily is my least favourite character.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Give it up, PF. Emily has NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chance of ever being character of the week.
That's for sure. Emily is my least favourite character.
I know. I could rant and rave about Emily allll day. Couldn't you, PF? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yes, I could. I could rant that Emily is magnificent and you guys are idiots.

Jeremiah and his company EmilyisAwesome.com*
For more information contact 235 Game4Mystery

*This company is not responsible for heated Emily debates.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:Yes, I could. I could rant that Emily is magnificent and you guys are idiots.

I don't think there idiots but Emily is great! Is your website real? I want to see it!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Yes, I could. I could rant that Emily is magnificent and you guys are idiots.

OK, PF, this is a dead-serious comment. Online, you shouldn't call ANYONE an idiot. It's mean enough in real life, but online, you could really have someone take it wrong. I know you're just kidding, (or are you?) but others wouldnt. I don't mean to scold you or sound like a parent, but you need to remember that you are talking to people you don't even know. It's okay to debate, but just don't namecall, ok? Oh, and I love your company/website! You should make that for real!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

OK, PF, this is a dead-serious comment. Online, you shouldn't call ANYONE an idiot. It's mean enough in real life, but online, you could really have someone take it wrong. I know you're just kidding, (or are you?) but others wouldnt. I don't mean to scold you or sound like a parent, but you need to remember that you are talking to people you don't even know. It's okay to debate, but just don't namecall, ok? Oh, and I love your company/website! You should make that for real!

I'm not an idiot. boo hoo :cry: Anyway, I think the EmilyisAwesome.com is a wonderful idea.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton Bassett wrote: I'm not an idiot. boo hoo :cry: Anyway, I think the EmilyisAwesome.com is a wonderful idea.
[/quote][/quote]

Sorry, guys. Forget I said anything. We can blast each other with 'idiot' any time we want. It's the Christian way, after all. (Sarcasm) And yes, Emilyisawesome.com is a great idea!
Last edited by ArnoldtheRubberDucky on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, no, it's not real, Hannah... yet. If I start a blog, that would be a good name! (Seriously.) So, apologies for the "idiot." I thought the nutty disclaimer beneath it made it obvious it was a joke. And I had allowed myself an even more uncomplimentary than usual joke. So, I won't do it again, and I don't know that I would've called anyone an idiot on here again anyway, but thanks for being concerned for me and the others on the site. I appreciate that.
One question: you say I don't know you guys. As in I-don't-know-you-at-all-stranger. If we can't get to know each other at all through this site, why exactly are we debating as if we value each others' opinions? ;)
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Well, no, it's not real, Hannah... yet. If I start a blog, that would be a good name! (Seriously.) So, apologies for the "idiot." I thought the nutty disclaimer beneath it made it obvious it was, and I had allowed myself an even more uncomplimentary than usual joke. So, I won't do it again, and I don't know that I would've anyway, but thanks for being concerned for me. I appreciate that.
One question: you say I don't know you guys. As in I-don't-know-you-at-all-stranger. If we can't get to know each other at all through this site, why exactly are we debating as if we value each others' opinions? ;)
Apology accepted. Well, when I say 'know', I mean we don't actually know each other, we've never met each other and our lives are mysteries. Sure, we can connect online, but we can't really, really know each other. It's like in Opposite Day. This isn't my formal goodbye to the SS, but I honestly can't say that I really 'know' any of you, as much as I enjoy debating and voicing my opinions with you. I still believe that you are good people and good Christians who I would love to meet and know, but, since we've only met online, which is really not meeting at all, I can't say that I have a personal connection with you guys. Thats just the way things are.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I can kind of relate to what your saying, Mr. Thinker. I wish we did all knew each other personally. That would be nice. Oh, and did you know you stood like less then four feet away from me before. To bad we didn't get to know each other in person then, eh? We would have had the daggum time, afterall.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

It would be neat to actually meet some of you guys
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

OMG, Suzy, that must be so frustrating. It's truly sad you could've met Mr. Thinker and didn't! It would be neat if we all really met... except everyone would end up yelling about Emily, and it would end with me and T.S. being arrested for trying to strangle each other.
Seriously, though, pardon me for being so terrible, but I actually do feel a bit of an affection for you guys, Mr. Thinker. Sure, you can never really meet me. But we talk. A lot. And some of us share about ourselves. We care about each others opinions, and like each other. I don't normally make cyber friends (Heck, I don't even have a Facebook yet.) Especially since I have a quite active "real" social life. So, I'm not saying our relationship saying it's as important as if we actually met, but I feel I know a fair bit about you, Suzy, and T.S. I certainly don't feel that way with most of the other people on here... and We'll never have the kind of relationship where we can talk forever about our crushes and family problems. ;) But I know Suzy passionately loves God, and finds animals beautiful, is a good photographer, and misses Tom Riley. And I know Mr. Thinker is an excellent writer and has a mental thing against Emily. And I know T. S.... Well, is T.S.
So, let me put it this way. If any of you were to stop posting, I'd miss you.
Sorry for all the sappiness, people. I promise it won't happen again... you DORKS!
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.