Abby and Mandie's Adventures in Odyssey Podcast!

Some people like to talk, and for some, the topic of choice is obvious: AIO! This is the place to discuss the podcasts.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I'm gonna check your podcast out!!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Thanks EugeneForPresident!

-- Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:20 am --

Here's the next podcast!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNajergJSC4&feature=plcp
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hey, Abby, when will you put Episode 5 on your website?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Hey,

Haven't heard your podcast, but I'd like to soon. Do you do ep. reviews?
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

They've done one review. Sometimes the sound quality isn't the best, but I'd say start listening at Episode 3. I haven't heard Episode 5 yet, but they interview Phil Lollar! :D
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

When Mandie finds out how to put episodes on our site she will do it :)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Good job on Episode 5, guys! When will Mandie be back on? She's been gone since Episode 3. But I did love having Matthew co-host the podcast. Seriously, take my advice. Use the boy on more episodes. Okay, good job. As always, keep up the good work, and you'll find my opinions on my website in a couple of days.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Mandie has only been gone during podcast #5 not since podcast #3. (She had something going on at the time we planned for the interview) And Matthew might come back, he had fun doing the podcast!!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Abby, what will be your next podcast have? Interviews or reviews? And when do you expect it to be out?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

It should be an interview (If everything goes as planned)! And it might be out sometime next week...

-- Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:10 pm --

Here are some recent podcasts!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PKcGy7OETc&feature=plcp (Interview with Towsend Coleman)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCAknUMdAVQ&feature=plcp (An interview with Tracy [the lady you does the AdventuresinEditing videos])
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Are those Abby and Mandie podcasts?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yup!! And I edited some of the stuff on our website!! :)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Good job with that! Also, would you like me to make you a page on the AIOWiki?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Sure why not! :) Thanks, Old Judge, I've never met anyone so devoted to fan podcasts!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes, the old judge is probably the most devoted person in the world when it comes to AIO podcasts. I don't know that for a fact, but that's what I get from his enthusiasm when a new episode comes out of any podcast. I enjoy podcasts, but probably not as much as him.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thanks for what both of you said. I just love what fan podcasts AND websites do for Adventures in Odyssey. They bring the show into a whole new light, and each blog/podcast gives it a whole new perspective. One of the reasons I started TNT was so people could know when a new episode of ANY fan podcast or new site feature came out.

P.S. (Abby, do you read TNT?)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yes I do! Your site is great!! :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Yes I do! Your site is great!! :D
Literally my favorite AIO site/blog.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, I had a post last night with talk about your podcast, something very interesting, and a new Courtroom with something that could be a sequel to the Passages series. I just thought you'd like to check it out.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:Well, I had a post last night with talk about your podcast, something very interesting, and a new Courtroom with something that could be a sequel to the Passages series. I just thought you'd like to check it out.
The Courtroom was truly amazing. Parts of it reminded me of Paul McCusker's Passages books. The style and depth of the writing, I mean. It was a very unique Courtroom, and I think it would be great for the old judge to use that style in future Courtrooms. Maybe for the (hint, hint) one he's doing about Emily Jones? No, I'm just kidding! You don't have to do one on Emily, I just think it would be interesting.