6 Episode Albums?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!

Do you like the 6 Episode Albums?

Yes!
No votes
Kinda...
No votes
I don't care.
20%
No.
80%
Barf.
No votes

Total votes: 5

MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

6 Episode Albums?

So, for the last 4 albums they have only included 6 episodes. This started after the Ties that Bind ( which had 14). To be honest I wish they would go back to 12 episodes, But with the AIO Club it is probably hard. But if Odyessy Continues this, It only going down hill from here.....
*Finger guns aggressively*
Autumnal
Chocolate Chip

They have way less time to flesh out the album's story arc and the albums suffer badly from it. They need to go back to 12 episodes.
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

If I remember correctly, when they announced the change they said it was so they could go back to releasing two albums. Personally, I don't see how having two albums, but fewer episodes per album is any better. In fact I think it doesn't work as well. I would prefer one album with twelve episode.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Autumnal wrote:They have way less time to flesh out the album's story arc and the albums suffer badly from it. They need to go back to 12 episodes.
I have to agree. With the new format, it seems they can only focus on a few characters at once. The episodes I've heard recently, didn't leave enough room for character development or simple camaraderie, as the characters scuttled around looking for solutions to their problems.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark