Legacy MAJOR SPOILERS FOR ALBUM 62 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

What do you give out of 5 stars to Legacy?

No votes
23%
23%
23%
31%

Total votes: 13

Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Legacy MAJOR SPOILERS FOR ALBUM 62 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This episode is really good,
but, .Tom is dead :boohoo: :( . NOOO. And his sister is back though
Last edited by Shadow on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Dude, maybe put that under a spoiler tag?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Never mind TigerShadow, it's too late. Death was imminent, I'll just be over here, crying in the corner. :boohoo:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

*blinks speechlessly* *shakes head slowly* *stands with eyes wide open and mouth slightly agape*
Wasn't ready for that. Nope.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

My childhood is officially over, all dreams shattered. Is this an OAC episode? It doesn't matter, really.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Nope. it is the finale of Let's Put On A Show.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Can you please put the first post in a spoiler tag? And for your topic on the ToO as well.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Yeah, I would have rather found that out by listening to the episode myself. =/
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I did put it in a spoiler now.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

*dies*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Man. I just went from yelling at my phone to curling up in a corner and sobbing. I cried again later when I realized that he's with Timmy now. And Eugene cried! And Eugene was all sweet but still kind of ferm in his parent skills! I'm so proud of him! And was anyone else mentally chanting, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" When Buck and Jules had that super sweet scene?! I died so many times listening to this.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
EnderWarrior36
Strawberry

Why!? Why!?

-- Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:36 am --

Why!? Why!?
screeeeeeeee
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Well, first off, I was surprised to hear that he had been dead for a few years. While I think addressing it from a past perspective makes sense, I am sad that we didn't get the closure we truly needed...
ETA:
Okay, the acting company is really, really annoying me. I would have been okay if it was Edwin, but seriously, do we really need a second Edwin? >_>
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Belle wrote:
Well, first off, I was surprised to hear that he had been dead for a few years. While I think addressing it from a past perspective makes sense, I am sad that we didn't get the closure we truly needed...
Wow. Tom has been gone that long????
PennyBassett wrote:And Eugene cried!
Poor Eugene! And poor Connie! She's had to deal with her mom's death a couple of albums ago and now Tom's....... :( Such a sad day for Odyssey! :cry:
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Hi Guys! I just got an account on here. When I was a lot younger I tried to make an Account but failed. I have the AIO Club and Listened to the Legacy and to be honest I was disappointed. However, I was happy to see the timothy center. I was also sad but Happy they finally confirmed the death of Tom Riley. How did you guys feel about the Episode?
*Finger guns aggressively*
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

There's already a topic for this episode... So...

-- Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:50 pm --

So. Part two. First of all, I was majorly disappointed because they said that Buck was going to sing, and he didn't. I think that was my main complaint about this episode. I also almost wish they would have made it a three parter because it felt like they had to cram everything in at the last few minutes without leaving us much of a moral. Also what about the Connie, Eugene, Jules and Buck talk? That never happened! So, I guess we'll have to wait for 63 to find out more about where that's headed. But enough negative stuff. I did love Buck and how wonderfully heroic he was. (Sigh) So charming... The songs honestly weren't bad. I don't care much for southern style music though so my opion might be swayed by that just a bit. I wished it was more musical-like instead of just western songs though. Buck is totally a theater kid now! You don't know how happy that makes me! So, maybe we'll get to hear him sing later? With Eugene perhaps?! Please Odyssey!! So yeah I'll probably talk more about it later since I've only heard the episode twice. But one thing about part 1 that might be worth mentioning is that when Connie and Eugene mentioned Buck and Jule's bikes, the way they said it, made me assume that, since Eugene was more sure of Buck's bike than Connie was of Jule's, and since Buck said he wasn't used to riding bikes, Jules probably ordered herself a bike, and Katrina probably bought Buck a bike because she likes spoiling her foster son. (Katrina wasn't in this episode.... :( ) I think that's it though. Sorry if this is kinda messy, I'm writing it on my phone while listening to music so I'm not being super careful.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I loved the finale, and the play was amazing. Also, this Bible story was already adapted in half of Mandy's Debut.
Buck was a great actor, and so was Jules. Whit was good as well as Becky Riley.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Whale, I've seen Legacy Part 2
Okay, so it's obvious why they wrote this in the first place. Shona Kennedy and her two sisters are in a group called the Sagurao Sisters, where they sing songs like in this episode with Will Ryan. http://thesaguarosisters.com/

Honestly, this episode seemed so forced. An old character died. An overdramatic theater person causes DRAMA AND ANGST.
Then amidst all this grief, we have a goofy play, and also LOVE TENSION between Buck and Jules.

What even is this episode? What was even going on? Either have it be a goofy episode or a sad episode. Not the both please.

Overall, I'm not impressed.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Let's put it this way. Tom was a dearly beloved character, and when Phill wrote this, he had that in mind and that the audience would be truly heartbroken to hear of this character's passing, and of course, we were. So, to help us cope a bit better he made sure the episode had a healthy dose of happiness.
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

PennyBassett wrote:First of all, I was majorly disappointed because they said that Buck was going to sing, and he didn't. I think that was my main complaint about this episode.
Actually, Buck did sing in it. In the Happy Endings song, he sings "There guaranteed to win applause!" I'm sure he also sang with the ensemble. But, yes, I wish he got more lyrics to sing.
Last edited by Peachey Keen on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.