Monty Whittaker Appreciation Thread

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Monty Whittaker Appreciation Thread

Does any one else like Monty Whittaker :boohoo:
Last edited by TigerShadow on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed the title because administration prefers that we not have new clubs —Tiger
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I do! I wish he'd come back.

(btw why doesn't admin want new clubs?)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Sure Monty's great. Cause he's literally Jason! No seriously he's just Jason. But more whiney.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Monty is simply a Whittaker man. Jason is the spitting image of his father in youthful days, and he has even begun to mellow as he gets older. Monty is there to take the baton, so to speak. Many families carry on a multigenerational career path. I'm going to assume with high-level people like Whit and Jason, combined with Monty's own credentials, makes the choice relatively easy. Monty is not just a dummy character to fill in a role. He is a very talented young man whose character needs to be fleshed out, who is emulating the two male role models in his life.

Stated in Rolling Stone to be about "God's interplanetary travelers finding Americans waiting for World War III, shoveling fast food in front of a television. (1983)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh no I totally understand! That's how the Whittaker men work. I'm honestly pretty excited because I miss having a spy guy on the show. I'm not positive they'll bring him back but it would be pretty fun to see him on a case.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Why hasn't Monty returned after GRC? We need a good secret agent after Jason left.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Why am I not surprised that you started a thread like this? :lol: :p :D
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

:P What' so unsurprising about this? :P
Last edited by Shadow on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Because you are Monty's biggest fan by your own admission.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I was messing around, it was a joke. Anways, that is not true, I got my love for Monty from my cousin. :yes:
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

If you say so!
Jo March
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

We need to mail focus on the family letters to bring Monty back.
Luke Evans
Caramel Crunch
Location: I'll be back on in five minutes, but if im not, read this message again.

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:I got my love for Monty from my cousin. :yes:
Wait, I gave you the love for him O.o ?? may i ask how I gave ypu the love for monty if you dont mind. XD

Accordion to my calculations, 1 out of 10 people realized I changed one of my words with an instrument.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Our cousin in Arizona, Luke.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I think that on April 15th we should all send Focus letters telling them to bring Monty back and then see what happens. Will it make a difference? Not an ounce! Will it be fun! Heck yeah!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I'm in on this idea!