HIPSTER Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
kait
Cookies & Creme

What do you want to be when you grow up?
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

hipster_ wrote:
Guess not. But I'd rather answer more productive questions than "how I am the hipster".
How is that not productive?

Contrary to your opinion, names are extremely important and give an impression about the user for the rest of that user's days.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Would you describe yourself as an introvert or extrovert?
How did you find the Soda Shop?
Do you enjoy cooking/baking? What's your favorite thing to make?
What would you say is the most interesting thing that's happened to you?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
hipster_
Strawberry

kait wrote:What do you want to be when you grow up?
Kait, that is a really good question! I want to major in either in design or mechanical engineering, some branch in biology (not sure which one yet), or be an entrepreneur. But- as a side job, I would like to have my own small career in music and art.

-- Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:37 pm --
T.S. (myself) wrote:Would you describe yourself as an introvert or extrovert?
How did you find the Soda Shop?
Do you enjoy cooking/baking? What's your favorite thing to make?
What would you say is the most interesting thing that's happened to you?
-I am an extrovert, but with a mellow, laid-back personality. I would describe my entire personality as curious, funny, wild, creative, quirky, and daring.
-My friend, Didi, *raises eyebrows* is actually the one who told me about the Soda Shop. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but I love it now!
-I enjoy both, but I would have to say that cooking is more of what I enjoy. I like to eat what people bake, more than actually baking it myself.
-Hmmm, interesting question...I think the most interesting thing that has ever happened to me is getting to snorkel for the first time in Hawaii and almost stepping on a sea urchin. O.o

-- Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:41 pm --
Miss Friendship wrote:
hipster_ wrote:
Guess not. But I'd rather answer more productive questions than "how I am the hipster".
How is that not productive?

Contrary to your opinion, names are extremely important and give an impression about the user for the rest of that user's days.
I didn't say it wasn't productive. I said it was not as productive as something else you could have asked me..of all the questions. Just like how you asked me why I said "lol" in my introduction. Just making a point. Your questions come off rather interrogative in a negative connotation sometimes.
I would rather have 4 quarters then 100 pennies...Be careful that you choose valuable friends.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

hipster_ wrote:I didn't say it wasn't productive. I said it was not as productive as something else you could have asked me..of all the questions. Just like how you asked me why I said "lol" in my introduction. Just making a point. Your questions come off rather interrogative in a negative connotation sometimes.
That's probably true. I apologize. In my defense, I normally target individuals who I think have a lot of spark and wit to comeback my ruder questions with equal sass and merriment, but I see now they can be offensive to people not like me. :(

I shall leave you in peace. ;)
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

hipster_
Strawberry

Miss Friendship wrote:
hipster_ wrote:I didn't say it wasn't productive. I said it was not as productive as something else you could have asked me..of all the questions. Just like how you asked me why I said "lol" in my introduction. Just making a point. Your questions come off rather interrogative in a negative connotation sometimes.
That's probably true. I apologize. In my defense, I normally target individuals who I think have a lot of spark and wit to comeback my ruder questions with equal sass and merriment, but I see now they can be offensive to people not like me. :(

No worries, Miss Friendship. Honestly, it's really hard to offend me..reeeeeaally hard. And you didn't by the way. But I don't always have time for comebacks. If you ask me a question, just ask a simple, straightforward question that isn't off the wall. No hard feelings, I'm super chill ;)
I would rather have 4 quarters then 100 pennies...Be careful that you choose valuable friends.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

hipster_ wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:

No worries, Miss Friendship. Honestly, it's really hard to offend me..reeeeeaally hard. And you didn't by the way. But I don't always have time for comebacks. If you ask me a question, just ask a simple, straightforward question that isn't off the wall. No hard feelings, I'm super chill ;)
Off the wall is my second language, but I'll do my best. :P

What other language would you like to learn sometime?

hipster_
Strawberry

Miss Friendship
What other language would you like to learn sometime?[/quote]

Haha! Honestly, I can handle some off the wall every now and then...I wear vans too. Get it? "Off the Wall"? Ok I'm crazy :lol:
Well...Spanish, German, Portuguese, and...French.
Didi
Cookies & Creme

What's the most near-death situation you've been in?
Do you sing in the shower?
When was the first time you sang in front of a large group?
What's a funny memory you have of the first time you went to a camp?
What's the first thing I ever said to you?
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Most peaceful moment?
Favorite historical era?
Favorite person on the SS other than Didi?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Have you ever been to a concert?
Do you ever listen to classical music?
Have you had voice lessons?
Do you ever listen to 70's/80's music?
Who's your favourite male musician?
What's your favourite song at the moment?
Who's your favourite woman musician?

8) 8) 8)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
hipster_
Strawberry

Didi wrote:What's the most near-death situation you've been in?
Do you sing in the shower?
When was the first time you sang in front of a large group?
What's a funny memory you have of the first time you went to a camp?
What's the first thing I ever said to you?
-The most near-death situation I have ever been in would have to be when I was crossing an intersection in a school zone, and this lady was going like 60-65 mph and while we were crossing (we had the right of way) she cut across me and my mom and then had the nerve to honk at us when what she did was wrong. It was scary because she really almost hit us...I could feel the motion from her car because she was so close to hitting us. Anyways...I made it out alive :P
-YES :yes: One of my favorite things to do.
-The first time I sang in front of a large group..hmm I was probably like 8 or 9 years old, maybe even younger, but it was at my church and I'm positive that I sung "Away in a Manger". I basically laughed the whole way through (when I'm nervous and singing, I start laughing and I can't really..uh stop.) I've gotten way better over the years and I don't laugh anymore lol.
-Haha! This is a good one. So, my first year of So Cal Junior Camp in Yucaipa, there was this girl I was friends with, and she had put a piece of burger from the kitchen into the girls shower area. So, she kept it a secret for about..hmm, a day? And then she tells me and I started laughing and then she started crying because apparently she had gotten caught for it already; there were millions of ants in the entire shower area because of that one piece of meat she had put in there. Then she was going to lie about it, and I told her to just own up to it...all those ants...it was hilarious though.
-Haha! The first thing you ever said to me was "Hi" :lol: We were actually both at Junior Camp and we were standing in the girls shower line and you had to have been like 9 or 10, but you were so tiny. *sniff* Memories.... :boohoo:

-- Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:14 am --
Blitz wrote:Most peaceful moment?
Favorite historical era?
Favorite person on the SS other than Didi?
-The most peaceful moment I have ever experienced would have to be my first time in Hawaii when I snorkeled the Hanauma Bay. I was 11, and this was actually my first time snorkeling. When you are underwater, it really is like a whole new world under there...everything is quiet, there's colorful fish all around you, and you feel like you're the only person in the world at that moment. That's how I felt. And to be honest, I was nervous at first, but when I saw the environment I was in, I just...got really calm and relaxed which helped my swimming be more stable as well.
-My favorite historical era would have to be The Golden Age of Piracy and the Middle Ages.
-Lol, now that is just amusing...umm probablyyy....Mickey, GJFH, aaand you of course. You are a like-able person.

-- Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:32 am --
GJFH wrote:Have you ever been to a concert?
Do you ever listen to classical music?
Have you had voice lessons?
Do you ever listen to 70's/80's music?
Who's your favourite male musician?
What's your favourite song at the moment?
Who's your favourite woman musician?

8) 8) 8)
-Have I ever been to a concert...eh, not that I can remember to be honest. If I have, it was years ago.
-No..never, basically everything that I know musically, I taught myself. And singing has always been a natural thing to me so..yeah.
-Well, I like oldies like Nina Simone, Sam Cooke, and Ben E. King...this kinda fits into the 70s/80s stuff.
-My favorite male musician would have to be Bruno Mars and Sam Cooke
-My favorite song right now is "Sing Me to Sleep" by Alan Walker.
-My favorite female musician is probably Rhianna because my voice is very similar to hers.
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

have you ever died?
do you like to cook?
have you ever set something (other then wood or paper) on fire?
what does the cow say?
what kind of school do you go to?
do you have a pinterest? if so what is it? (if you don't want to give it to me you don't have to)
if you are allowed to say, what is your real name?
Aha suh dude
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Would you say eat healthily?
What is your favourite fruit?
What is your favourite restaurant?
What is your favourite baked treat?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
hipster_
Strawberry

AuntSarah wrote:have you ever died?
do you like to cook?
have you ever set something (other then wood or paper) on fire?
what does the cow say?
what kind of school do you go to?
do you have a pinterest? if so what is it? (if you don't want to give it to me you don't have to)
if you are allowed to say, what is your real name?
-I have never died, but I have passed out so many times...more than I can count. And I have also had my share of paranormal/spiritual experiences. Nothing close to death though.
-Yes, I do like to cook. I like it more than baking...I like to eat baked sweets more than bake them. I hope when I become an independent individual I will be able to cook really good stuff for when guests come over.
-Haha! No, never. IN fact, this is kind of embarrassing..but I've never lit a match before. *looks at bucket list* :pray:
-Um, I think a cow says "moo"...but then again, what does the fox say?
-I currently go to a home school/charter school. I have experience with public school, home school, charter school, independence study, college prep education...all kinds of stuff.
-I am actually in the middle of setting up my pinterest account...so...
-I can't say my real name...but..to give you a clue, it starts with an "A", it's not that common or trendy, and it is very pretty in my opinion. I love my name a lot..lol :inlove:

-- Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:49 pm --
GJFH wrote:Would you say eat healthily?
What is your favourite fruit?
What is your favourite restaurant?
What is your favourite baked treat?
-Well, I am like 80% vegan myself, so, yes, I would. It has more benefits than you can even visually see. It makes you more energized and cleansed from the inside out. It also helps the planet and those around you..not trying to sound cliche but it's really true.
-My favorite fruit is mango..I could eat them all day.
-My favorite restaurant..hmm...this would probably have to be Loco Burrito (I LOVE Mexican food). Loco Burrito has amazing food...no lie. But if I was feeling more like fast food, then it would have to be Popeye's...my heart belongs with buttered biscuits...
-My favorite baked treat would have to be fruit tarts! Oh, and sugar cookies.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

What's the best moment you have ever had?
What's one of your goals for your life?
What's your favorite name? (other than your own)
What's the most surprising thing that has ever happened to you? (Good or bad)

-- Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:18 pm --

What's the best moment you have ever had?
What's one of your goals for your life?
What's your favorite name? (other than your own)
What's the most surprising thing that has ever happened to you? (Good or bad)
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What's your favourite literary genre?
Was there any book you were hesitant to read then fell in love with?
Have you ever read any Adventures in Odyssey novels?
Who's your Adventures in Odyssey crush?