Music

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:I love this song! I also like The Vengeful one by the same band.
You like that song? You might enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efgo-fawGLA
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I've been listening to the song "Rulers of Reverse" by Whittaker and Tyler Joseph.
It's perfect.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Surprise! I’m reviving this thread. \:D/

I still listen to Two Steps From Hell sometimes, as well as Antti Martikainen, who has some similar stuff. M83 and HOME have some very good electronic background music that I listen to at work. I got over my disdain of pop, and I’ve been listening to Hozier and Lady Gaga since I am a Basic Gay™. Occasionally, Halsey and Nightwish. Other than that, I have been enjoying Against Me! recently because I am way too edgy for my own good.
Last edited by Tea Ess on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

HOME's quite nice. I also enjoy Hozier, Lady Gaga, and Against Me! Great gays think alike?
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

shnoodlec. wrote:HOME's quite nice. I also enjoy Hozier, Lady Gaga, and Against Me! Great gays think alike?
Yes, definitely. :yes: You’ve found Hayley Kiyoko too, haven’t you?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Oh, you mean Lesbian Jesus?
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

How did that nickname even get started? :P
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

What happened to the Soda Shop while I was gone? I get a notification and come back to..
Lady Gaga? Seriously?!

Although I do kinda like her Telephone song...
~ Walker in Dreams
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Go! Run while you can!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Your first problem is using notifications for SS threads. :noway:

Papparazi and Electric Chapel are also good
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Love classical, from symphonies to concertos, especially the impressionist period. Dvorak is my go-to, but Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Handel and all the rest are my idols. Also a high-five to TS. My other favorite genre is pop. I love it just as much. Adele, Ed Sheeran, Swift and Bastille are some favorites.

PS, are you gay, Shnoodlec?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Uh, yeah. :)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

*reads Shnoodlec's avatar* So it seems.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

:anxious: I was wondering how you hadn't caught on...
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Everyone needs to go listen to this right now. Context: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Unwanted_Song
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Well, um, I am currently listening to the main theme of Sonic Adventure 2; Live and Learn. Here it is, with the theme to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Sonic Adventure

I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Sonic music is one of those things I really want to hate but I can't.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

i hate how good the new tyler the creator songs for The Grinch movie are. Normally I wouldn't recommend TTC on here, but hey, his songs are for a kids movie and they're clean. Don't listen to anything else by him @most people on this board.

(I Am The Grinch is the specific song I'm talking about btw. Rap, so if you're not into that wouldn't suggest.)
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I didn't expect to like it but I am the Grinch is actually really good.

I've been listening to If I Believe You by The 1975 a lot lately. If you're into really complex, but simple production that sounds really natural, you should check it out. https://open.spotify.com/track/1BIPhgRZ ... 2_uLQo5i-g (If you're easily offended by people doubting religion, avoid this song lol).
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

I've been listening to a new upcoming artist a lot lately. He is a viner become youtube become music artist. Scotty Sire. He came out with a new album. He isn't the cleanest though.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith