A Very Bassett Wedding

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ok I look like her, we having matching glasses, I wear things exactly alike, we have matching shoes, I love painting and drawing, I'm the second oldest in my family and I've been compared to my older brother a lot, I am a bit childish, I'm human smart like Penny is, I love ice cream, I love studying body language, I feel uncomfortable about praying in public, I'm visual and audio similar to how Penny learns, I'm a night person, I love to help people, and I'm gullible.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

We should talk about the episode. It was better than The Feud of Mason County.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Way better and it was such a Basset wedding!!!!
And I agree it was way way better then the Feud of Mason County! [ thought that episode was kinda funny!! ]
Proud K.R.E Member
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

The Feud of Mason County stunk!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: