Feud for Thought

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

What do you think?

Great
33%
Ok
40%
Wheres the lesson again?
13%
Fine... I guess
7%
Hate it.
7%

Total votes: 15

Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Feud for Thought

So what do you think it's one of the older episodes [ album 14? ] I like the the story line . But Borrelis doesn't change there is not much of a lesson that I can see. Please point it out. I mean you shouldn't hold on to a grudge but....

Talk it up!
Proud K.R.E Member
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

It's great!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I just listened to it today. Again. It's comical --the records guy :) -- and it's great to see Eugene interacting with some family and of course he and Bernard are always fun together.
It was a bit disappointing that Borealis didn't change at the end. But shows we don't always have happy endings even with our good intentions. They were going to be persistent though--but we never see this storyline resolved. I wonder if they went back next year, and what Borealis' reaction was, and what the "bone" they would through him was.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

It would be nice if we had a follow-up :wacky: But bernard is gone :cry:
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ok I don't know if I've said this yet but I'm pretty sure they could bring Bernard back if they wanted to. I think Phill Proctor (sorry if I spelled that wrong) can do Bernard's voice. I was listening to The Case of the Ballcap Hero and I literally forgot Pullhouse was talking for a second and was like wait what?! Bernard?! But nah, it was just him but when he says, "and maybe even a tweed (is that a word?) coat?" He sounded exactly like Bernard! They also need to bring Leonard back.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse